Probably the millionth time it has been asked

Started by OneBallBiscuit, May 10, 2011, 05:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullelk34

Biscuit- you mentioned that "maybe" you'll do chicken.... they are SO easy and SO good- you have to try some. My wife is a salad eater, and she loves smoked chicken on it. I brine mine overnight and smoke for 3 hours with cherry, then finish cooking until done. So good!

jbuzzerd

KyNola, I am so new I have yet to do anything but season my smoker since it just came out of the box yesterday, but now I see you recommend a PID for the digital in certain circumstances. I don't figure I need one yet, but why do you think Bradley did not just include the technology in the digital smoker?

Just curious.

KyNola

Quote from: jbuzzerd on June 01, 2011, 06:28:28 AM
KyNola, I am so new I have yet to do anything but season my smoker since it just came out of the box yesterday, but now I see you recommend a PID for the digital in certain circumstances. I don't figure I need one yet, but why do you think Bradley did not just include the technology in the digital smoker?

Just curious.
First of all, welcome to the forum!  As for why they didn't include the technology, your guess is as good as mine although I have wondered if they didn't really envision how versatile some of the users are.  I originally thought it might be a cost issue but have learned from the tech savvy members here that it could be incorporated in the digital for very little added cost.  A cost that I am confident most folks would pay in order to do away with the temp swings.  Enjoy your Bradley and hang around here with us.

ghost9mm

Welcome jbuzzerd, you should go up to the interduction thread and you will get a big welcome, there is a ton of information here on the forums and a group of people that will go out of their way to help you, again welcome my friend...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

mhoy

I was shocked at how good smoked chicken finished in the bbq turned out.  ;D  Yummy indeed.

Mark