Bradley Pecan Smoked Whole Chicken With TBE Finish

Started by muebe, May 15, 2011, 12:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muebe

Quote from: OldHickory on November 06, 2011, 11:26:35 AM
Good job and a great looking bird.  It too looks as if you are priming up for Thanksgiving.  The pics are also great.

This is actually a older post that got bumped back up but thanks for the nice comments ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

OldHickory

After your and TMB comments, I am now looking into the purchase of a SRG to tandem with my Bradley and my old Brinkman log pit.  Any suggestions on where for the best deal?
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

muebe

You can get the best deal here...

http://www.charbroil.com/Product/2100/The-Big-Easy-Smoker-Roaster--Grill.aspx

And then enter offer code SZTBEPRO and click apply in your cart to get the SRG for $149.99

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

OldHickory

THANKS!!!!  I am checking things out now.  Good info.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

SoCalBill

Talked the wife into letting me get a TBE. I will have to give this a try as for sure.

Do you think you could fit 2 chickens in the TBE if you use the wing/drumstick racks? Put one on the bottom and one on top of the rack.

blinky260

Quote from: SoCalBill on November 07, 2011, 01:03:37 PM
Talked the wife into letting me get a TBE. I will have to give this a try as for sure.

Do you think you could fit 2 chickens in the TBE if you use the wing/drumstick racks? Put one on the bottom and one on top of the rack.

I just took delivery of TBE "Bunk Bed Basket". It is a shallow basket that fits into the large main basket and allows you to stack what ever you're cooking doubling the amount cooked. You can find them on the Char-broil site or the Home Depot site where I got mine.