Bradley Cold Smoke Adapter

Started by EDinNB, May 30, 2011, 02:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDinNB

For those of you in Canada eh! I just ordered my bradley adapter from Costco.ca $79.95 _ HST, NO shipping charges and will be shipped ups ground.

If It comes with any charges whatsoever, I'll be refusing shipment and asking for a refund... I don't know how many of you have ever run into the shipping woes if getting a product from the USA into Canada using UPS ground... They have about 4 different fees they charge, plus they collect the tax and duty as well...even when an item is duty free, their system wants to charge.

This is my first experience with ordering online from Costco.ca, It could be interesting.

EDinNB

Habanero Smoker

You shouldn't encounter any problems. Costco.ca is a Canadian Costco location and only ships within Canada. When you order form Costco the stated price of the product includes the shipping cost.

But just in case. Good luck! :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

EDinNB

Just got confirmation this AM it left Annacis Island, BC via Richmond BC on its way to Concord ON then onn to the Maritimes and its new home.

EDinNB

EDinNB

The Cold Smok Adapter I ordered last week from Costco.ca arrived today dorect shipped from Bradley Technologies and no aditional charges... time to "git 'er done"

EDinNB

ffrcoupe

So... what do you think of it? Does it work well?

Quarlow

The Bradley cold smoke box works very well. Of course if you are creative you can build one. I want to build my ownjust cause I like to make things. I am using the quicky cardboard box model for now.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

viper125

Going to make my own adapter too. Thinking of using a utility tool box I don't use any more. Going to turn on side so top opens out. Should make it easy to load and clean. Plus I already have it. LOL
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Smoking Alligator

I personally think it is unecesary.  I live in the south american highlands, I cold smoke by just conecting the smoke generator usually at night when its cool (mid 60's) and it never goes past 93 degrees.  Temperature at which I cold smoke salmon and cheese.  Why dont you try this before purchasing the cold smoke adapter?

Caneyscud

Quote from: Smoking Alligator on October 19, 2011, 08:05:43 PM
I live in the south american highlands,
Ok, not that I am hijacking this thread (I never do that).  Ok, I just had to pick myself off the floor, turn the vent on to get the smoke out, brush off the ashes that used to be my clothes because I just got struck by lightning!  But I have to ask anyways - any trout fishing your way?  I keep getting tantalizing reports of world class trout fishing in some of the higher countries in S.A.  I've never personally known anyone that has been unfortunately.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Smoking Alligator

Trout fishing is fantastic this way.  Tastes better than salmon with a better texture.  If interested let me know I know of a fantastic 1st class hotel with trout ponds surrounding the area.