Author Topic: Mesh on Rack  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Smokin Coop

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
Mesh on Rack
« on: June 06, 2011, 08:40:00 AM »
Hi Guys
I have seen some pics on the forum where some of you have used a mesh plastic type material on your racks.  What is this material and where do you purchase it?
What is this word, spa? I feel like you're starting to a say a word and you're not finishing it. Spaghetti? Are you taking me to a spaghetti day?

Offline FLBentRider

  • Member Extraordinaire
  • ******
  • Posts: 8,987
    • My Weather conditions
Re: Mesh on Rack
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 08:42:49 AM »
Those are called frogmats.

They are non-stick coated fiberglass, good to 500F

You can get them at - run by a forum member begolf25

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!