Code for Auberins?

Started by richardvoyageur, June 16, 2011, 07:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardvoyageur

Hi guys, I'm interested in buying the dual probe PID from Auberins and was looking to save a few bucks.  Does anyone have a valid code for the site?  I found an old 20% one that doesn't work anymore and I'm having trouble finding anything else. 

Sell the sizzle and the steak

GusRobin

Didn't think they had any.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

You can always call or email Sui and ask him. He is very good at returning emails
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Toker

The dual probe are out of stock until the 23TH anyway. Sorry.

richardvoyageur

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 16, 2011, 08:58:17 AM
You can always call or email Sui and ask him. He is very good at returning emails

Good call, I just emailed him to see if there are any codes i can apply that are active.  It's a pretty expensive device after shipping and everything.  I'm also assuming I'm going to be hit with duty fees, taxes and brokerage fees at the border as well, could be $300 by the time it hits my door  :-*

ghost9mm

While the auberins are somewhat expensive, most here that have them would not want to give them up, after using them for a short time, I think it's worth the money..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Toker

Where are you from Richard? Canada? if so, no taxe or duty I'M from Quebec Canada and never had to pay anything such with the mail. Me it cost about 215$ shipping included.
                                                Frank

TedEbear

Quote from: richardvoyageur on June 16, 2011, 07:58:44 AM
Hi guys, I'm interested in buying the dual probe PID from Auberins and was looking to save a few bucks.  Does anyone have a valid code for the site?  I found an old 20% one that doesn't work anymore and I'm having trouble finding anything else. 

I always do a Google search for something like "(insert company name here) discount code".  For about 30 seconds of my time I frequently find codes for free shipping, 5+% off, etc.

Toker

Sorry Richard i saw you are from Ontario i just saw. Just ask Suyi to ship usps and this way, you will have no duty (after the Poste Canada strike lock out i mean).

richardvoyageur

Quote from: Toker on June 16, 2011, 09:30:34 AM
Sorry Richard i saw you are from Ontario i just saw. Just ask Suyi to ship usps and this way, you will have no duty (after the Poste Canada strike lock out i mean).

That's excellent news for sure, if it was UPS it would be scary.  I'd rather put up with a worker strike than even take a chance at UPS, isn't that sad?

Ted: I do normally do that as well, but this is a tough nut to crack. 

freakaccident

Quote from: richardvoyageur on June 16, 2011, 09:50:59 AM

That's excellent news for sure, if it was UPS it would be scary.  I'd rather put up with a worker strike than even take a chance at UPS, isn't that sad?

I'm in the US and mine was shipped USPS.  Maybe they ship them all that way?

richardvoyageur

Quote from: freakaccident on June 25, 2011, 08:44:06 PM
Quote from: richardvoyageur on June 16, 2011, 09:50:59 AM

I'm in the US and mine was shipped USPS.  Maybe they ship them all that way?

USPS gets passed off to Canada Post when it enters the country.  Fedex and UPS have end to end delivery but USPS doesn't