Chatroom Part II

Started by Oldman, October 16, 2005, 07:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

If all goes well by Monday the chatroom will be installed. After that I will have to do that Admin stuff before we link it to the recipe site.

Only members of the recipe site may use the chatroom. As I posted before this will give me more control if we ever have to boot someone out. Also once you are log on to the recipe site you don't have to log onto the chatroom.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Ok chatroom has been purchase. However, when you first sign up it is for the free chat. For some reason it takes them  24 hours to upgrade the free chat to the Platinum service. After that I think it will take us a day or two to set up everything -- including our own logo.

Once it is set up the chatroom will be up 24/7.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

right on man of old...

thanks...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Oldman

Well the chat is up and running... the link to it is at the top of the forums... however, at the moment it is only the basic chat. Plus I have wait until the upgrade is done so I can set up security do a logo etc..

Olds