A Super Burger! Big Boy's Only! Not for Women or Children!!

Started by Tenpoint5, June 10, 2011, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

First you get you a Hoagie bun. Then you tro on tree Sliders with cheese. Den you add some BACON. On top 'O Dat you put sum dem grilled Onyuns and Peppas, Den some Maters, Rabbit food, Pickles and top it off wif a couple dallops of Dill Sauce. (I had me some Tsatziki left over worked just Fine) You'n should get sumfin lookin bout like dis:

It Don't Suck nun at ALL!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

Looks good but "Where's the beef?" under all that salad!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Randy if you draw a line from l to r Lettuce, Mater, lettuce lettuce it all beef under there. 1/3-1/2 pound of beef in that sammie.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smokin Soon

Hot diggity dog, that looks good. That is sliders to the max! Some Italian friends have me working on a custom hoagie with potato, blue cheese and garlic, with an onion topping for one of there events that I can't even go to, cause I'm not Italian!!! It's fine with me, cause I get a ton of stuff that I would not any clue how to cook.

hal4uk

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

OU812

I'll take 2!

And I'll bet Taby could eat 1 her self, let allone Malakie, bet he'll eat 3 or 4.  ;D

Crap,,,,,,,,,,,,,I let my sons name loose,,,,,,,,,,,,, now hes gonna be pissed.  ::)

He likes to be known as "the son"

Shhhhhh dont tell anyone.  ::)

La Quinta

Ok...I looked at the post...and I'm a girl...cast aside the warning... ;D   ;D  ;D

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on June 11, 2011, 02:33:46 AM
Ok...I looked at the post...and I'm a girl...cast aside the warning... ;D   ;D  ;D

x2

Caribou

x3
I aint ascared of that ting eiver.
Looks really good :)

Carolyn

beefmann

ghost9mm

Chris ...maybe you need to change the header about not for women...lol :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ghost9mm on June 11, 2011, 11:49:06 AM
Chris ...maybe you need to change the header about not for women...lol :D

Gary them three are always busting my chops. ;D ;D Still love them like sisters, even treat them like you would a sister.

TMB

Crap, when I talked to you I was not certain what it looked like now I do!!  That would make me call the the wife and say honey I'm eating over 10.5 house tonight!  He lives 12 hrs away!  ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

SnellySmokesEm

WOW, now thats a burger.  My arteries clogged up just looking at that photo!  I'm going to have to eat salad for a week just so I can make that!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

La Quinta

I think us three girls take that as a compliment Chris...please do not expect however that "chop busting " will abate anytime soon!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D