KOOL CHAT -- Recipe Site

Started by Oldman, October 18, 2005, 04:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

<b>kamanodental</b>--sorry you missed the chat
<b>jb9</b>-- no one could get you to talk. This morning you were still showing log in, so I removed you from the room. I figured you just forgot you were connected. Make sure the sound option is turned on so when someone comes into the chat room you will know it.
<b>grillinfool</b>--I enjoyed the chat with ya.
<b>Raye Minor</b>--that's me.
<b>owrstrich</b>--I enjoyed the chat with ya
<b>Raptorman</b>--sorry you missed the chat.

From the logs I'm seeing it looks like most are joining the chat betweem the hours of 18:00 and 20:00 PM EST. USA.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Gee a bunch of folks on chat Sat night but none at the same time. Many who missed someone by minutes.... [:(]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

we have been chatting with our indy car friends for years... it started out kinda shakey... poeple would show up and leave and miss each other...

then we decided the first chatter of the evening would post a chat thread on the main page of the forum saying the chat was open... that went well... giving a heads up on the forum worked well...

someone suggested setting a night and time for a weekly chat do we decided on wed at 9 till whenever... now every wed night we have 10 to 20 people in the chat at once and as many as 40 people over the evening...

we post the chat thread on wed and people show... we still post the chat thread on other nights too and people show... not as many as wed but the level of participation is very good...

the indy car forum has several thousand members and occasionally the noobs show... however there are about 20 people committed on a weekly basis and another 20 who are fairly regular...

i think with the amount of posters on the bs forum we could get several committed and several fairly regular if there was a heads up chat thread posted by the first one in on any given night... and some thought of a regular night and time too... any night but wed is good for me... although as with everyone my shedule is irratic too...

just a thought from someone with no backyard... garage... basement... or honeydoo list...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...