Ideas

Started by Oldman, October 22, 2005, 04:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I have a strange way of looking at things. Over the year's I've come up with many ideas that various companies incorporated into there products.  The last one was a system to bust the patient of the Host Liberator. It was patented by Interface, a billion dollar year company.

Well I got another idea that will turn the vacuuming industry on its ear. I've figured out how to create vacuum cleaner that will bust both Interface and Host's patents.

Once I tie it to a twin cylinder machine it will out preform the best that is currently on the market by a factor of at least 3X if not more.

This one I'm going to patent for myself. When I do I know a host of companies that will come knocking at my door.

Currently with the closing of all of the Re:Source stores Interface no longer makes their unit. That leave only the Host Liberator and Host FreeStyle units.

These things are expensive. The Liberator goes for $4,000.00 a copy and only has a 15" working area. The FreeStyle is $3,200.00 and has only 12" working area. Mine will have a 20" area. Its performance increase will come more from the brush design than the extra 5" in width. [8D]

Plus it has design features I cannot get into at this time that will save the operator monies and it will pass the most stringent EPA requirements a hundred fold. It will be the most "Green" vacuum machine in the world.... [:D]

I know of one huge major player in my industry that has 3 working prototypes of various designs and they cannot get them past the Host's patents. They are so frustrated that they are considering challenging the Host patents. Personally I think that is kind of foolish.  There are many companies in that same boat with them. [:p] I should have a working model within the next 2 to 3 months... [^]

What is even funnier than trying to challenge a patent is that all of these companies with their R&D Departments and deep pockets will crap in their pants once it is known that my first prototype for the most part was made with over the counter parts. I will have to hand craft some of it. [;)]

I may not get rich off of it, but it sure will add a bunch of potato chips to my retirement.  Speaking of retirement I have an idea I've played around with for the past 27 years--on and off. When I retire I'm going to put that one together. When I first came up with this idea only part of the technology that was needed was available at that time. Today this is not an issue.

How about a way to tenderize, let's say a chuck steak uniformity without chemicals and the texture is not altered to touch... How about a chuck steak that has all of the  characteristic of a first class Rib Eye???? Or the Eye of a Round Steak that of a Filet Mignon~~! [:0]

Yepper I'm sure going to enjoy my retirement...

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

tsquared

OLds-I was listening to the local news here in Victoria BC and there is some guy who owns a carpet cleaning business from here who has been down in New Orleans since Katrina with a machine he invented. It takes most of the mud and grit out of quality carpets prior to cleaning.(?) Apparently he was at a trade show in Las Vegas shortly before katrina hit where a carpet guy from Louisiana saw his demo. This guy phoned him and asked him to come down and help out and he's been there ever since. Does this make him a carpetbagger? [:D] Sorry, that has to be an old joke for guys in your business...
T2

car54

Old,
 I always like hearing about what you have been and are involved in. You have a lot of experience and knowledge. I don't like saying good luck but God be with you.
 Brad

BigSmoker

Olds,
You are an inspiration to me.  Please keep up the good work[:D][8D][;)].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

haduken

Thanks for the idea that it was in  the vacuuming industry on its ear.

manxman

QuoteYepper I'm sure going to enjoy my retirement...

I think the word retirement will apply pretty loosely to you Raye!  ;) :D
Manxman

gpsmoker

Go for it Raye! Take no prisoners, and if you can make an eye of round into a filet...the world will be your oyster! (sheesh...too many mixed metaphors)

Greg
When it's brown its cooking....when its black its done!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven