Suddenly...

Started by squirtthecat, June 27, 2011, 07:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

SOILEAU'S!

Just purchased a case from The Man himself.. (and the Mrs)    I sent a bottle of Starne's home with them to tinker with.    ;)

ghost9mm

Pat...Rick gave me one at the SO to try, I ask him what all do you put it on and said everything... :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

squirtthecat

Quote from: ghost9mm on June 27, 2011, 08:15:45 AM
Pat...Rick gave me one at the SO to try, I ask him what all do you put it on and said everything... :D

Oh yeah..   Use a light hand at first.   It'll "get" ya.    :o

I keep some here at the office to sprinkle on eggs...

Tenpoint5

So Did you inform him that your a Pusher/Dealer in this stuff and that you ship it all over the world??
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ghost9mm

Pat...are you really dealer/pusher... ;D

MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 27, 2011, 11:02:17 AM
So Did you inform him that your a Pusher/Dealer in this stuff and that you ship it all over the world??

Oh yeah, they know..   We had lunch last week to meet for the first time.

Not a dealer, just a pusher.  :D

hal4uk

Is he gonna try his hand at a Starne's knock-off? 
Good luck.
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

squirtthecat

Quote from: hal4uk on June 27, 2011, 04:54:03 PM

Naw.  I was just being nice.  I told him about it (as a hot sauce) over lunch last week and his eyes lit up.   (suffice to say, they aren't real crazy about Central Illinois Cuisine)

hal4uk

Quote from: squirtthecat on June 27, 2011, 04:56:47 PM
Quote from: hal4uk on June 27, 2011, 04:54:03 PM
Naw.  I was just being nice.  I told him about it (as a hot sauce) over lunch last week and his eyes lit up.   (suffice to say, they aren't real crazy about Central Illinois Cuisine)
He don't like that various greasy crap all submerged in prison-grade canned cheese sauce, we call a "HorseShoe"?
I can't say I don't like it, cause in the 20 years I've been here I just haven't found time to try one.   ::)

Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

pensrock

I love SOILEAU'S on chicken, beef, eggs, popcorn. Pretty much everything. I already used up one of the two I got from squirt. Good stuff. Nice heat level.

hal4uk

Quote from: pensrock on June 27, 2011, 05:20:11 PM
I love SOILEAU'S on chicken, beef, eggs, popcorn. Pretty much everything. I already used up one of the two I got from squirt. Good stuff. Nice heat level.
Try it on a HORSESHOE!!!   8)
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

mybad

Just have to ask...Squirt and Hal...do you guys wear matching shirts and hats too ;D

squirtthecat

Quote from: hal4uk on June 28, 2011, 07:35:31 PM
Try it on a HORSESHOE!!!   8)

That would kick up the Welsh Rarebit sauce a notch!   (the proper cheese topping for a horseshoe - not that canned cr@p)

pensrock

QuoteTry it on a HORSESHOE!!!
I think I overcooked it, its really hard, but does taste good.  ;) ;D

ghost9mm

I will tell you what I did tonight, Pat ask what I wanted for dinner tonight and I wasn't real hungry so she said how about some eggs over easy and we had two baked potatoes left over from a few days ago so she cut them up and fried them in some bacon grease . and a couple pieces of toast, and I said give me that jar of Starne's  that we got over a Ricks SO well I put some on my eggs and taters...now that was really good...I will have to look for some more of that because this ain't gonna last long... :D
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill