Greetings from North Carolina

Started by ACW3, June 30, 2011, 03:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACW3

My name is Art and I was introduced to this forum by several folks I have known from a different forum, namely Nepas and Deb.  I met a lot more great folks at the NEPA Smokeout recently and decided that it was time to join y'all.  Looking forward to meeting more people as time permits.

Art
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
Weber Kettle (old school charcoal)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

squirtthecat

Tenpoint5

Welcome Aboard Art!!

If your up for a road trip, your more than welcome to come to the Midwest Smoke Out in August here in Iowa.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ghost9mm

Welcome to the forum Art...we have a really knowledgeable group of people here on this forum that will go out of their way to help you any way they can...Welcome to the smokehouse..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

beefmann

KyNola

Hey ART!  Glad to see you on the forum.

pensrock

Welcome Art, if I did not mention it at the SO, your South African sausage was really good.  :)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pensrock on July 01, 2011, 12:07:18 PM
Welcome Art, if I did not mention it at the SO, your South African sausage was really good.  :)

Greg Art said he would send the recipe to Rick. We got to work on him to give it up when tries to bogart it!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 01, 2011, 12:12:47 PM
Quote from: pensrock on July 01, 2011, 12:07:18 PM

Greg Art said he would send the recipe to Rick. We got to work on him to give it up when tries to bogart it!!

HAHA I GOT IT

Welcome to the Bradley forum Art

We even have a non Bradley area for posting.

deb415611

ACW3

Thanks everyone.  I now have one more reason to sit at my computer.  This means, of course, that it will not make my wife happy.  She wants me to spend less time, not more on the computer.

Art

Chris,
I brought the recipe with me and left it with Rick.  I know how to play fair.  I do share.  When I post "stuff", I try to give all the particulars.
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ACW3 on July 02, 2011, 05:04:26 AM
Thanks everyone.  I now have one more reason to sit at my computer.  This means, of course, that it will not make my wife happy.  She wants me to spend less time, not more on the computer.

Art

Chris,
I brought the recipe with me and left it with Rick.  I know how to play fair.  I do share.  When I post "stuff", I try to give all the particulars.

That's the problem you left it with Rick!! By now it has slipped in the VAULT of SECRET RECEIPTS never to be seen again!! ;D ;D

ACW3

Chrsi,
If Rick won't cut loose with a copy, let me know and I will send you your very own.

Art
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

KyNola

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 02, 2011, 06:20:42 AM
Quote from: ACW3 on July 02, 2011, 05:04:26 AM
Art
Chris,
That's the problem you left it with Rick!! By now it has slipped in the VAULT of SECRET RECEIPTS never to be seen again!! ;D ;D
Yep, and don't screw with the angry little gnome that guards the door to the SECRET RECEIPT VAULT.  He scares me. :o

NePaSmoKer

Copy posted in the sausage section