Guess what

Started by viper125, July 02, 2011, 02:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

Well went looking for some ribs for monday my first Bradley smoke. Found some for 2.44 lb. vacumed packed 3 racks I believe. Say a  pork loin for 1.99 lb. so what the hey. Then I saw some pork Butts for 1.69 a lb. So I got 4 of them. Should keep me busy for a couple days Saturday doing ribs 3-2-1 with Jans rub, and Shack Barbeque Sause, what about that combo? Good for ribs? Also 2 dozen corn on cob on grill, burgers and dogs,Macaroini salad, potato salad,and baked beans with peppers ,onions, sausage,barbeque sause and bacon. Hot of coarse. Should feed 8 adults and 6 kids right. Not to bad for a first smoke. Oh Yeah I got the Bug real bad.  hmm photo didnt post. Does it have to be approved or did I do it wrong?
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

ghost9mm

Sure looks like you have your work (play) cut out for ya...lol.. :D enjoy the fun of the smoker...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Meat tooth

That's the fun of it... tomorrow I'm doing 20lbs of chicken legs, went out and got a second set of racks, -did small quantities of food successfully before this, but never this much at once! It's for a big picnic tomorrow, said I'd bring the chicken! Guess I'm committed, or I should be!? :P
Chew carefully and don't let your meat loaf.

elweezo

Sounds really good, I will suggest the next time you have a BBQ, make smoked mac n cheese. There is a good and easyrecipe on youtube.. Just search smoke mac n cheese.   Have fun
I thought I had something intersting to put here but then I thought again

viper125

Will keep it in mind. thank you!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.