I can't say enough about Bradley CS

Started by Chili Head, July 14, 2011, 02:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chili Head

My door trim has had a small crack on the left side for months and I didnt do anything about it (procrastinator). Today I went to smoke some cheese and the door trim is almost broken off the door. I'm lucky mine broke on the left side so I can still use it but it's only a matter of time before the door falls all the way off. I called Bradley and a new door is on the way along with a bottom cabinet trim piece that is cracked as well. I got NO hassle and no request to send pictures...no questions asked except if it was registered. Luckly I did register it last year when I purchased it but..Im one week out of warranty  :-[ . I'm still getting a replacement door at no cost to me even out of warranty!
Thats top notch customer service in my book !!

Thank you Bradley Smokers!

ghost9mm

I have read through hundreds of threads since I came here, and of all that I read, I think 99.9% are bragging on just how great the Bradley customer service is, and this is another testimony just saying how well their customer service really is...and then some wonder when they come to this forum and find that if you belittle the Bradley to much, well lets just say it's like peeing on a electric fence.. :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill