Hi Guys,

Started by Asclep, July 22, 2011, 08:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asclep

I wanted to say hi.

More to come.. (I had a question but found a thread that might help me.)

mikecorn.1

Ask away. Even if you find the answer. Lots of different ways to stuff.
Mike

Asclep

So my original problem was I bought a Auber double pid, and tried to get it to work with my OBS.

It wouldnt kick on... I found the answer in another thread which was that one of the 6 timers had the end condition set to a temperature and I only had 1 temperature probe in use.

as soon as I turned the C03 from F to t it kicked on and worked :)

YAY!

So....for a BBQ tomorrow I am doing a 10 lb pork shoulder, 12 lb brisket, 4 racks pork ribs, 4 racks beef ribs.... I started the pork shoulder and brisket in my offset smoker to get them some flavor and will be putting them in the OBS to cook overnight! Then Tomorrow morning I will throw the pork ribs in the OBS and the beef ribs in the offset smoker.

I can't wait to get the 2nd heating element in :) Should be awesome to be able not to worry about temperature.

mikecorn.1

Dam, thats alot of meat. gonna b one heck of a shindig.  ;D   Post pics if you can. We all like pics around here. Its nice to read and look at something at the same time.  ;D ::)
Mike

Quarlow

Welcome to the forum.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

3rensho

Wow, you don't mess around do you.  That's a load of meat.  Welcome to the forum.  Looking forward to the finished pics.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

ghost9mm

Hi and welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a day of fun ahead of you...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill