~~~~~IMPORTANT PLEASE READ~~~~~~

Started by Oldman, April 15, 2004, 12:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Ok I'm going into the smoking business. MASS SMOKING OF FOODS!!!

I was hoping that Chez-Baby could hook me up with some extra large pucks. As my smoker is a little larger than that of the Bradley! See below!
Say pucks in the 10 pound range!

LOL!!!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Awwwww, that's real nice Olds!!!  I can't say 10lb puck but I can say fumigator!!!  and 10lb dead rat![:D]

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Chez Bubba

10 lbs of pucks[:0]...........no problem[:D][;)]

Ready to ship today![:D][:D][:D][8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Kummok

Olds....You have waaaaay too much time on your hands. Time to get a boat!![;)][:D][:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Oldman

Kummok

Did you say boat? Boat?

Well my friend I have a small puddle jumper. She is 20 foot long. A pontoon boat with 3 toons. She has a performance package under each toon. These collectively create a 3 1/2 X 16 1/2 foot water ski under this boat. She is powered by a hopped up 135 Hp. (On a good day it turns 6200 rpm!) She been radar clocked at 49 miles per hours on flat water!

Yepper I have the fastest toon boat in Tampa bay!  I put a couple of folks in the back of the boat with me and hit the gas and the front toons leap out of the water....you should see the looks we get.

Below are a couple of pictures.

As she is now:

The preformance package (2 pictures) And the improvements I'm going to make....money willing this year:

Now these are the changes I'm looking to make:

At full rpm this little puppy eats 27 US gal. of gas in 2.5 hours..... At 2900 rpms she will plane out and hold a good 24 mph. At that speed she eats 27 gals of gas in 5 hours.

I would like to increase her fuel to 60 gal.

So ya I got a little puddle jumper!
Olds.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Cold Smoke

Olds, You might as well weld a couple of wings from an old fighter jet to the side of this puppy as you're bound to get good lift with all these horses and modifications. [:D]

Where do you put the BS on this thing?

And you thought you were a Dog of War now...

Cold Smoke

Kummok

Nice set up! Where were you and your flying island when I used to Ski Nautique @ Lake Mead?!?! [:D]  It might prove a bit chilly up here most times, but it would sure be fun on calm summer days![8D][8D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA