Chez

Started by Oldman, April 27, 2004, 12:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hey I see that some of the linking has been fixed. However, when I post if I click on the link that should take me back to the thread I end up at the main menu for the forums. Other times the sub-menu.

If this is a problem to correct I would be glad to offer my web-master to help correct this. He is 19 now. He took over my sites when he was 15....don't ya just hate that~~~~LOL!

I'm sure he would correct this for no charge to Bradley.  All he would need is a temp. logon and password.

Let me know. He is a good kid. Home schooled and very nice person. You and Bradley will need to understand that this board is not what we use so he would have to download this board to his system to work it out.  It would not cause this site any problems.  It is better to fix the problem on your local system first then upload the fix. So many site try to fix them on the fly and all they do is upset their members.

The Dogs Of War don't do things like that....of course there was his boo boo when he was 18 LOL....but he fixed it. Talk about a gaming group ribbing someone...you could see the red in his face by his postings~~~ again LOL that was funny! We busted his chops. heh he he!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Chez Bubba

Olds,

I am an Admin only by the desire to come here daily, participate & organize. Other than being their best dealer, (my opinion not neccessarily theirs'[:D][8D]) we have no other affilation with Bradley.

The person you need to direct your most generous offer to is grakka. He is the UK gentleman that graciously hosts this board. I would send him an email with your proposal. My hands are willingly tied on this matter but I do appreciate your offer to help.

Kirk[:)]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?