Hi from Washington State

Started by winestein, July 28, 2011, 10:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winestein

My new Bradley Digital Smoker 4 rack arrives tomorrow and I'm gearing up for breaking it in this weekend with some smoked salmon and ribs.  Found this forum on a tip from another Bradley owner and this place looks like a great community for sharing info on smoking and the Bradley.  Just wanted to say hi and hope to participate here with my own pics and progress.  I own a small winery in Woodinville and can't wait to pair some great smoked meats and fish with my wines!

Chili Head

Howdy winestein from washington!
Remember we like pics!
And please feel free to suggest which wine goes good with smoked foods when you post your pics  ;)

Caribou

Welcome to the forum :)
Carolyn

RossP

Welcome to the forum, what is the name of ypur winery? We are from BC and are down your way often and we like wine. Have fun with your Bradley and try smoking some different cheeses to pair with your wines, I think you will like idt.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

SouthernSmoked

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum...Enjoy!

http://www.susanminor.org

Remember we like pic's!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

ghost9mm

Hi and welcome to a really great forum and enjoy your new smoker...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

winestein

Quote from: RossP on July 29, 2011, 07:50:33 AM
Welcome to the forum, what is the name of ypur winery? We are from BC and are down your way often and we like wine. Have fun with your Bradley and try smoking some different cheeses to pair with your wines, I think you will like idt.

Ross

Thanks Ross.  The winery is Kaella.  If you ever get down, look me up.

www.kaellawinery.com

Keymaster

Welcometo the forum, I heard Washington is a very nice state  ;D

mikecorn.1

Hello there and welcome to the forum. 
Mike

Quarlow

Welcome winestein (now is it pronounced Wine Stine or Wine steen) I just want to make sure I say it right when I type it.  ;D Keymaster, Washington state is a very beautiful state. It has everything you could want. You have the coastal area plus the mountains and much to my surprise it has desert also. I was just out to Moses lake 3 weeks ago and was very surprise when I across the mountains and then all of a sudden you are in the freakin desert. It is as beautiful as B.C. but has a different feel to it. Of course B.C. is the greatest but Wa. runs a very close second.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Shasta bob

Welcome from the west coast.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

ccfdmike

It's nice to see lots of new folks like myself on here! Welcome from Southern California

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)