They are upgrading the Forum!

Started by classicrockgriller, August 01, 2011, 09:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdevous

Soooo...what flavor of wood we planning on using to smoke our Jack on Friday during the down time???

What???  They're not talking about smoking Jack.....they said smoke AND Jack!!!  Well then, as my favorite SNL character use to say "Well, that's different isn't it......never mind!    ::)

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

sparky1

what time today?  it's pretty cool the way is.   8)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

devo

OK came home tonight and found the forums different. It was expected but where do I change the layout??? This one sucks big time. Should have left what was working all along. I hate this layout, unless someone can tell me how to change it

mikecorn.1

Mike

NePaSmoKer

Looks great.

Thanks Brian and the Bradley team.

FLBentRider

Quote from: devo on August 05, 2011, 06:20:54 PM
I hate this layout, unless someone can tell me how to change it

Profile -> Modify profile -> look and Layout -> current theme <change> -> at the bottom change to "core"
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Keymaster

looks good to me!!! nice job guys!!!

Bradley (Head Office)

OK came home tonight and found the forums different. It was expected but where do I change the layout??? This one sucks big time. Should have left what was working all along. I hate this layout, unless someone can tell me how to change it

Sorry it doesnt meet your expectations.

We upgraded the forum to try and combat the hundreds of spammers who try and sometimes succeed in logging into and posting in this forum
Version 2.0 has more options to combat these people than the other version.

As Randy has posted you can change the look by going to:

Profile -> Modify profile -> look and Layout -> current theme <change> -> at the bottom change to "core"

Brian.

Tenpoint5

It is kinda FUNKY but I think I can get used to it. I see we still have a Chat Room tab on top as well, have to see if it works. If it still kicks CRG out every 15 minutes than all is back to normal!! ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SnellySmokesEm

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

GusRobin

looks good -thanks for the effort in trying to keepthings up to date
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

devo

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on August 05, 2011, 07:45:58 PM

Sorry it doesnt meet your expectations.

We upgraded the forum to try and combat the hundreds of spammers who try and sometimes succeed in logging into and posting in this forum
Version 2.0 has more options to combat these people than the other version.

As Randy has posted you can change the look by going to:

Brian.

Thanks for the info
I'm an old fart and hate change

squirtthecat

Has anyone had luck with Tapatalk since the upgrade?

Smokin Soon

classicrockgriller

My Wife has.

She Taps me when I can Talk.