They are upgrading the Forum!

Started by classicrockgriller, August 01, 2011, 09:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

Well now that was strange. I actually had to right click on Modify profile, then click on properties and wait for the property box to show up, than move my curser across it so I could click on look and layout. Got it all changed the way I want it now. The theme that was giving me trouble was Babylon theme. Switched to the core theme and I don't have the same problem. Gremlins maybe???? Can we smoke those???

Bigbirdoffroad

Just as long as we don't feed them after midnight or get them wet. Another words, better not marinade them before cooking!  :P
I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd!

DTJ

Bradley (Head Office)

Hello Everyone

The forum has been upgrade to this version mainly to combat the growing amount of spammers
Version 2.0 has more means of combating them than the previous version.

I know it has a differant look and feel to it and you can change the way it looks by going to:

Profile -> Modify profile -> look and Layout -> current theme <change> -> at the bottom change to "core"

As for the Chat Room

The old one we were using is not compatible with this version so I opted for this one
When the original chat room gets upgraded to use with SMF ver 2.0 I will change it back

We are also working on the Tapatalk mod as well for some reason it does not want to talk to the server, I have turned it over to the IT guys
to figure it out.

Brian.

Bradley (Head Office)

Test from tapatalk

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on August 08, 2011, 11:24:37 AM
Test from tapatalk

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appears to be working for you
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Thanks for the help lastnight Brian.

Sent from my HP Mini using two fingers.  :D

squirtthecat

Yep, it's working for me as well...

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

OU812

Quote from: squirtthecat on August 08, 2011, 11:39:32 AM
Yep, it's working for me as well...

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhhhhh. :o

SamuelG

Thanks Brian and to the IT dept! :)

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

ghost9mm

Thanks Brian...it works very well...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Smokin Soon

I guess chat is not ready yet. I can get into it by allowing cookies from www.sidesparks.com. It shows me as a guest. The info bar does not show anyone in chat, so if you do get into it, nobody will know you are there.

Keymaster

I gotta dorky smile on my face ;D ;D ;D , My Tapatalk works too now.. Three cheers for Bradley ITS Dept!!!!!