Model TYJ50 Synchronous motor

Started by iceman, November 17, 2005, 10:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">Can you tell a dumb s___ like me how to get pictures on a post so I can share them with everyone? In kitchen talk please.</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Your pictures have to be hosted. If you don't have a place then E-mail them to me and I will host them for you.

<b><font color="blue">Olds' E-mail</font id="blue"></b>

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Thanks Oldman. I'll get them to you when the repairs are complete.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">Can you tell a dumb s___ like me how to get pictures on a post so I can share them with everyone? In kitchen talk please.</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Your pictures have to be hosted. If you don't have a place then E-mail them to me and I will host them for you.

<b><font color="blue">Olds' E-mail</font id="blue"></b>

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

IKnowWood

For pics for this and other sites, you can use services like PictureTrail which I use for RV stuff and will expand for Smoking stuff.  

such as the below which is of my RV.

And the album setup to host is like

This is my RV Album

Which has lots of stuff that I personalize.  The cost is not bad and lots of other like it.  

there is some editing to chaneg the '&lt;' to '[' but that's it

The Medina's in Maryland's Eastern Shore
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

TomG

Iceman, thanks for the Burden Sales headsup.  I ordered two of the motors and a 120v 850W immersion heating element( http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2005112621311221&item=11-1771-AH&catname=electric)for a grand total of $17.50 including S&H.  Is there any reason the immersion(used for hot waterheaters)element wouldn't work as a kicked up heat source for the BS?

-Tom-

car54

TomG

The element may work for a while. It is supposed to be immersed in a liquid to prevent it from over heating and burning out.

Brad

iceman

Hi Tom. Car 54 is right on the money about the element burning out. You need a regular oven type element. I have all mine custom made from RSD supply. Most HVAC outfits can order resturaunt supply replacement parts so I would try them first in your area. If you don't have any luck let me know and I'll get you to the nearest supplier I can find. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TomG</i>
<br />Iceman, thanks for the Burden Sales headsup.  I ordered two of the motors and a 120v 850W immersion heating element( http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2005112621311221&item=11-1771-AH&catname=electric)for a grand total of $17.50 including S&H.  Is there any reason the immersion(used for hot waterheaters)element wouldn't work as a kicked up heat source for the BS?

-Tom-
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

headgames

ok here is what I have coming from  <u>www.partstore.com </u> I found it crossed to a daewoo # 3966821000
which is the part # you need to search it will NOT find it in the search using TYJ50-8 . I have one ordered the price is higher 15.45 including freight but it is the exact replacement number . unfortunatly they e-mailed me and stated they are currently out of stock but expect them in soon

If ya go home hungry.........You were at the WRONG HOUSE !
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

iceman

HG I just replaced a motor and advance switch for a friend of mine. The sync. motor from Burden sales is plug and play and less than 3 bucks. Total repair took less than 20 minutes (including the cocktail and BS my buddy was dishing out). It's a simple fix folks. I'm going to put together a step by step instruction / picture page and get with Olds to see if he will post it for everyone. Give me a little time. Thanks guys.

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

Oldman

iceman,
I just replied to your E-mail. Given this is going to be important to most members how about sending to me the pictures and I will host them rather than photobucket or some other free site.

Send them unedited and in full origninl size. If you can shoot your pictures in Large JPG do so. I have unlimited storage in my E-mail box.  What we will do is set up a closed posting on the recipe site. I will do the image editing and create the clickable images. I will grant you moderator level for that thread. You can then go in and edit the posting to add your directions.

Once completed I will then move that information over to this site. Plus I will then open up the closed thread on the recipe site. I'm sure Chez will sticky the copy here at the top of the forum.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Yer the best Olds!!! I'll get working on it this week.

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!