Prez -- MSN

Started by Oldman, November 20, 2005, 10:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Below is part of a conversation I had with Prez (Bill) this morning. This looks to be his last Sunday over there. His replacements got there a day or so back.  

<b>DoW-PrezRR says:</b>
well I hope these guys take over as soon as possible, this place is getting very old very quickly

<b>Olds says:</b>
I bet.... tell me when you went to Iraq was it bad for you?
<b>
DoW-PrezRR says:</b>
no I liked it there better than here, at least there was something to do every day. here they seem more interested in messing with the soldiers than being productive.
<b>
Olds says:</b>
what about the being possibly shot at part....

we were pretty well protected there, I'll take the chance of getting shot at up there over the knife in the back here, at least I could shoot back, here all the wounds are self inflicted by the leadership
<b>
ouch

it's not the same army I joined 20 years ago, everybody's in it for themselves now, nobody really cares for their soldiers
<b>
Well at least you are coming back in one piece and alive... that is the important thing...

I'm going to post part of this MSN on the KoV site... anything you want to say to them folks???
<b>
Olds says</b>:
I see your girlfriend just came online

yep...... tell em I'll be back gaming soon, and I'll have GR3 by the time I get home.

If it comes out...

OK I will leave you with your girlfriend and maybe cya tomorrow

OK, I won't be on tomorrow I have the day off, but Tuesday I'll be here

OK see ya then

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Keeping my fingers crossed for a safe trip home for Prez!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA