Roll Call for Sonny's Starter

Started by Smokin Soon, August 31, 2011, 06:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

It's a very small file. I would not worry.

OU812

OU812

Having troubles here, says windows cant read file, or some thing like that. ;D

squirtthecat

Quote from: Smokin Soon on September 01, 2011, 02:51:05 PM
It's a very small file. I would not worry.

You've only got 1 listed in there...  Evelyn's friend.

For those without Google Earth installed, you can read the file online with Google Maps.

Here is the link for the current KML file:

Smokin Soon

squirtthecat

Still only see the one...

What you can do is copy the URL path to the KMZ download file, and past it into the 'search' box in Google Maps online.  From there, click the 'link' button (to the far right) for a URL that builds the whole shebang for sharing.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=https:%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fuc%3Fid%3D0B_eY3QfZs4naN2Q3MDU3YzgtNWMxYS00Y2ExLTk4MWQtNGU2ZjVhYWRkZGIw%26export%3Ddownload%26hl%3Den_US&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=52.240038,74.443359&vpsrc=0&z=19

Smokin Soon

When I open it with google earth I see everyone.

Smokin Soon

squirtthecat

That one has nothing at all in it..

And what happened to all of the text formatting/smiley/whatever options on the forum?

Smokin Soon

Put a hold on the google earth until i can figure out why I can see everybody from here, but the file does not work.

I'm working on it.

Tiny Tim

I took the file from the original link, downloaded it, and it works fine...for what it's worth.  IE7, I believe.

Smokin Soon

Tiny, did the file show everybody for you, Squirt says it was blank for him???

Tiny Tim

Yes, there was quite a few "push pins" on it.  Did it around 2 hours ago, or so, if that makes any difference.

Jimbo

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!