Iron Chef Bradley IX Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, September 02, 2011, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

I'm not backing out of this you putz....I have ingredients in the house...stores were open today...if you can read...5 million people out of power...guess what...our power is back on...

I have a lovely chuck roast and pasta and cheese and the god awful green olives...

enough of the baiting me...put your money where your mouth is Christopher.... ;D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: La Quinta on September 09, 2011, 11:52:19 PM
I'm not backing out of this you putz....I have ingredients in the house...stores were open today...if you can read...5 million people out of power...guess what...our power is back on...

I have a lovely chuck roast and pasta and cheese and the god awful green olives...

enough of the baiting me...put your money where your mouth is Christopher.... ;D

Dang It Chris! You woke up the "Legend" from the West!

Atta Boy Chris!

Does she really have a Bradley? ;D

LQ, I am glad you are in this.

Hope you know tofu-food is not the same as a meaty chuck roast.

Caribou

"I fear all you have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill her with a terrible resolve."
Paraphrasing Isoroku Yamamoto

Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on September 09, 2011, 11:52:19 PM

You still have a week yet to BACK OUT as USUAL!! Remember NO PICS NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Besides I aint putting any money in my mouth. The last time something like that happened. I think there was a lot of smoke, low lighting and a Brass Pole involved. I wouldn't want anyone thinking of you like that Miss Tracy. I know your a classy gal!! ;D

Oh BTW BRING IT ON Sister I aint scared!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ronbeaux

It sure is gonna be fun squishing all this smack talk with a good old fashion butt whipping. BRING IT! I am 1/2 way done with the perfect turn in. ;D ;D
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

GusRobin

finished mine and just waiting for the turn in time. Thought I would let y'all know ahead of time so you don't waste your time.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

ronbeaux

Mine is done and now just a memory and a large belch. :P

classicrockgriller

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

ronbeaux

I'm telling ya. This was over the top :P

While you guys are jack jawing, I was slaving over a 6-pack whipping up a winner dinner. You guys might as well stay home and stock up on crying towels.

GusRobin

Quote from: ronbeaux on September 10, 2011, 02:34:49 PM
While you guys are jack jawing, I was slaving over a 6-pack whipping up a winner dinner.
That's because you are so far behind. We were done a while ago, and spent our time sippin' Gentleman Jack and watching football.

La Quinta

You keep telling yourself..."you da man" 10.5...someday it may be true...ain't gonna be this Iron Chef Mister... ;D

I am making my dish tomorrow...taste testing and adjusting for the turn in....I'm not just gonna turn in a pretty picture that doesn't taste good...you wait...

We do Iron Chef at least 6 times a year here....about 20 of us in it...we do ok...

So get off my back dude...do we even know if you're in it yet? Olive Boy!!!  ;D

GusRobin

Quote from: La Quinta on September 10, 2011, 11:24:50 PM
...I'm not just gonna turn in a pretty picture that doesn't taste good...you wait...
You eat your pictures?

La Quinta

Oh Gus...Gus...Gus...you sure you wanna get in this with the big boys and girls? Wouldn't want to hurt your feelings slinging the 0e!!! It can get crappy!!! Funny but crappy...nobody means it (I think)  ;D But thick skin is a must... ;)

Keymaster