Iron Chef Bradley IX Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, September 02, 2011, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

It has been whispered in my ear, that is has been a while. I looked and yes it has been too long. It is Time for another ICB throw down.

AS A REMINDER FOR EVERYONE

Basic Iron Chef rules:

Be creative on your recipes.

It can be as simple as a new ABT or a recipe that would take a snooty waiter in a fancy-schmancy restaurant 10 minutes to describe.

At least 80% of the cook time must be done in the Bradley Smoker, grill or other outdoor cooking method. Up to 20% of the cook time can be done on the stove, oven.

Use any spices or pre-made BBQ sauces, or other goodies as you wish.

The recipe is not limited to just the 3 main ingredients. Your pantry is open and anything is fair game to be used in your recipe. As long as the meat and two other ingredients are in one dish. IE...one bite gets all three ingredients.

It can be breakfast, brunch, lunch, or supper, or midnight snack.

The Ingredients:

Olives

Mac & Cheese

Chuck Roast

The turn in date for your recipe and pictures of how you made it will be 9/16 - 9/19  and voting will be 9/19 - 9/23.

Maybe just Maybe this will be the one that LQ finally decides to get an entry together and post it. I know we all need something to laugh at!! ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

All others I hereby warn you to take cover. The first shot has been fired!! There will be incoming projectiles. This all done in fun and to get us out of our comfort zone and cook something different in our Bradley's.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

Great, you could have waited until after tomorrow's rain hits here...them tea bags is gonna make it rain tea instead of water as they fly by on thier way to you.

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 02, 2011, 04:43:18 PM

Maybe just Maybe this will be the one that LQ finally decides to get an entry together and post it. I know we all need something to laugh at!! ;D

She has entered .   I remember you sitting out a few of them   :P 

Keymaster

I'm in for sure, Bring on the basket of goods :D

grnhs

Caribou

So Chris will the ICB IX ingredient announcement pre-empt Obama's speech on his new plan to create jobs?  ::)
Carolyn

KyNola

Quote from: Caribou on September 02, 2011, 08:18:57 PM
So Chris will the ICB IX ingredient announcement pre-empt Obama's speech on his new plan to create jobs?  ::)
Carolyn
D@mn I hope so! :)

La Quinta

Do you all think if I swung tea bags at Obama...he may go away forever? I mean just so he will no longer to be able to spend our money? I'm sorrry...this is the only thing I (in my pea mind) can equate his fiscal and tax policies...lets see...go into the supermarket and get 100 dollars worth of food...except you only have 50 bucks...so you take a gun out and you decide who looks rich and who looks poor in the line behind you so you ask the "poor looking" people for 10 bucks...but then you see an older couple who look more affluent for 30 bucks...then you go pay for your groceries...

am I a loon? Seems to me this can all be broken down so people can understand easier...

HOWEVER...I apologize for doing politics on a food site...but I feel like I understand the peeps on here...

SamuelG

Obama-nomics!!!

I went to college, but that's not what it was called there???

:)

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

Caribou

Quote from: La Quinta on September 03, 2011, 12:46:48 AM
HOWEVER...I apologize for doing politics on a food site...but I feel like I understand the peeps on here...
Don't apologize LQ, it is a Smack Talk thread  ;)
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on September 03, 2011, 05:00:20 AM
Carolyn

Myself I really don't care what we talk about in the smack talk thread. There is a whole bunch of disgruntled folks throughout the world and we all need to get things of our chest. However, Memory serves me correctly. We were once advised that there is two people that this forum won't overly abuse and talk badly about. The President and The Queen.

Keymaster

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 03, 2011, 06:20:29 AM
Quote from: Caribou on September 03, 2011, 05:00:20 AM
Carolyn

Myself I really don't care what we talk about in the smack talk thread. There is a whole bunch of disgruntled folks throughout the world and we all need to get things of our chest. However, Memory serves me correctly. We were once advised that there is two people that this forum won't overly abuse and talk badly about. The President and The Queen.
Dang straight, I just downloaded Queens platinum albums after watching their bio show on the bio channel, Serious ;D From here on out no Smack talk about Queen and y'all decide how you like the president, I sure wouldn't want his job ;D

Quarlow

Hope we get some ingredients I can work with. Up to now I just got writer's block......er I mean cooker's block.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.