Iron Chef Bradley IX Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, September 02, 2011, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on September 06, 2011, 11:40:01 PM
Chris...Chris...Chris...why do you feel it necessasry to pimp me...Oh I know...scared eh? I may get into this...I already have an idea...but the olive component does suck...may have to noodle over that a bit...

If you want to just smack me? You ain't got game brother!!!  ;D

Here it is the same ole SONG and Dance routine!! I might get in! I already have an Idea!! Yeah Yeah Yeah. Put your Money where your mouth is Woman!! Let's see what you got. Myself I am getting in this one. I'm not as old as you are, my brain has already worked up 2 ideas that could be entered. I just have to decide which one I wanna use!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Tenpoint5

I aint scared!! She doesn't enter anyhow. It's Carolyn and Deb that Scare me!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

I was wondering what the heck that noise was at 3:40 this morning (central time)...sounded like hail, but it was just 198 tea bags that landed on my roof.

10.5 Mobile

Quote from: Tiny Tim on September 07, 2011, 02:08:07 PM
I was wondering what the heck that noise was at 3:40 this morning (central time)...sounded like hail, but it was just 198 tea bags that landed on my roof.
See the Old Bag ain't what she used to be!

Ka Honu

Quote from: 10.5 Mobile on September 07, 2011, 05:05:39 PMSee the Old Bag ain't what she used to be!

I noted that you sent that from your "stealth location" so you'd be harder to target.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Ka Honu on September 07, 2011, 05:45:35 PM
Quote from: 10.5 Mobile on September 07, 2011, 05:05:39 PMSee the Old Bag ain't what she used to be!

I noted that you sent that from your "stealth location" so you'd be harder to target.

OR, after he drank his suit of armor. :D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 07, 2011, 06:12:15 PM
Quote from: Ka Honu on September 07, 2011, 05:45:35 PM

OR, after he drank his suit of armor. :D

Had me 4 of them Pat O'Brien Hurricane thingys that Nepas didn't drink when he was at the MWSO. Currently looking for a Crane and a Wheelbarrow!!

GusRobin

y'all keep talking smack and I may just have to submit an entry and win just to shut everyone up and to keep the peace. If I could just figure out what to do with the mac and cheese and if only I didn't hate olives that don't come with a martini attached.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: GusRobin on September 07, 2011, 06:55:19 PM
y'all keep talking smack and I may just have to submit an entry and win just to shut everyone up and to keep the peace. If I could just figure out what to do with the mac and cheese and if only I didn't hate olives that don't come with a martini attached.

We ALL dare you to enter!

Come on, it's fun and interesting.

Tenpoint5

Bring it on Big Boy!! The Talking Trash is all part of the fun of doing the ICB!! It is all in good natured fun!

hal4uk

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 07, 2011, 07:01:36 PM

Bring it on Big Boy!! The Talking Trash is all part of the fun of doing the ICB!! It is all in good natured fun!
C'mon Gus!  I got ya covered!  If I'm in, that pretty much guarantees you won't come in LAST  :o
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

muebe

I already got my entry completed..I ate it for dinner and did not get sick :D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Tiny Tim

Quote from: muebe on September 07, 2011, 08:26:31 PM
I already got my entry completed..I ate it for dinner and did not get sick :D

Then ya forgot the Olives...DQ.

;) ;D ;D ;D

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 07, 2011, 06:20:13 PMHad me 4 of them Pat O'Brien Hurricane thingys ...

Someday I'll tell you about my "Hurricane experience."  Bottom line - I haven't been allowed in Pat O'Brien's or the New Orleans Hyatt since 1996.