Iron Chef Bradley IX Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, September 02, 2011, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Ka Honu on September 07, 2011, 09:43:12 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 07, 2011, 06:20:13 PMHad me 4 of them Pat O'Brien Hurricane thingys ...

Someday I'll tell you about my "Hurricane experience."  Bottom line - I haven't been allowed in Pat O'Brien's or the New Orleans Hyatt since 1996.

Made for a restful nights sleep that's for sure.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

Ok...smart arse Chris boy...I was going to the store today to get my ingredients but no power for 7 hours...113 outside today...all stores closed...wonder how you would handle that wimpy weather boy...I'm going tomorrow...don't mess with me sonny (no...not you Sonny)...

I will be entering this...

classicrockgriller

La Quinta

He thinks he can take the piss outta me? Not so much!!!  >:(

classicrockgriller

He He He Chris is in trouble now. ;D

He said he wasn't worried!

Told me you would find a reason to back out!

La Quinta

Nope...got a bug up my arse now...just gotta get Deb to walk thru the picture thing again...I have a fabulous idea for this...plus I just won another Iron Chef out here...so I;m rollin...rollin...rollin.... ;D

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on September 08, 2011, 10:50:11 PM
Nope...got a bug up my arse now...just gotta get Deb to walk thru the picture thing again...I have a fabulous idea for this...plus I just won another Iron Chef out here...so I;m rollin...rollin...rollin.... ;D

no problem, you still got my phone number?

10.5 Mobile

See she already has 2 excuses and she still has a week to go!! As for your wimpy weather calling for frost by the end of the week. Not wimpy weather that's Cheese Smoking weather.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: 10.5 Mobile on September 09, 2011, 06:01:24 AM
See she already has 2 excuses and she still has a week to go!! As for your wimpy weather calling for frost by the end of the week. Not wimpy weather that's Cheese Smoking weather.

BTW I still aint scared of her. She WILL back out! She always does
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

GusRobin

I am going to give everyone a reason to back out. -----I am entering. Look out, hide the beer, stow the Jack Daniels, Gus is gonna cook up a winner ( I did have some help from a secret friend to come up with an idea. I will not divulge the name until after the contest so y'all don't tremble in fear and quit, but they deserve a majority of the credit when I win.)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

classicrockgriller

Looks like about 10 to 12 so far!

Should be fun when I win!

And Gus, I will take special pride in winning knowing

that beat two of you! ;D

muebe

You guys and gals are in trouble now :D

What is the best temp for Easy Mac in the Bradley ::)

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

GusRobin

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 09, 2011, 12:48:40 PM
And Gus, I will take special pride in winning knowing

that beat two of you! ;D
Don't get too much pride, the 2 of us together probably add up to 0.9 of a whole. But what a 0.9 it is!
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Keymaster

I own The 2010 Iron chef Belt!!!! If any of the family thinks they can take it from me then go ahead and try :D .  Not, I suck at crap talk ;) I'm gonna do my best guys and gals and Gus ;D Lets get it on!!!!