Previous topic - Next topic

ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

GusRobin

Quote from: La Quinta on September 11, 2011, 12:11:50 AM
Oh Gus...Gus...Gus...you sure you wanna get in this with the big boys and girls?
Not to worry -In my family this would be known as polite pre-dinner conversation.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: GusRobin on September 11, 2011, 07:55:39 AM
Oh Gus...Gus...Gus...you sure you wanna get in this with the big boys and girls?
Not to worry -In my family this would be known as polite pre-dinner conversation.

NOW! That is FUNNY! ;D ;D ;D

Tenpoint5

Oh Gus...Gus...Gus...you sure you wanna get in this with the big boys and girls? Wouldn't want to hurt your feelings slinging the 0e!!! It can get crappy!!! Funny but crappy...nobody means it (I think) I know I don't, just having a good time harassing a friend.  ;D But thick skin is a must... ;)

Little Girl, Little Girl Don't you worry none about ole Gus. He has played these games before. Although we understand your fear of coming out and playing with the BIG Kids!! BTW I know for a fact that Gus has finished his entry, I have also finished my entry. Just waiting 6 days to hit the post button. I could probably think up a good excuse for you to use between now and then. You know just in case you can't come up with one on your own. Scratch that this is LQ we are talking about, she can always come up with an excuse as to why she didn't get in the ICB.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

My dish is done my wanker friend...stop pissing in my cornflakes...

classicrockgriller

Quote from: La Quinta on September 11, 2011, 11:07:27 PM

10.5 is a wanker!  ;D   ;D   ;D

I am shocked! ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker

La Quinta

classicrockgriller

Quote from: La Quinta on September 11, 2011, 11:22:57 PM
I'm impressed Sonny...you looked it up!!!  ;D

Thank you! It must be a cali thing!

The other 49 states have heard about you guys. ;D

La Quinta

No...it's an England thing...but it's sounds better then what we say here...the Brits know what it means...I am married to one...a brit...he's not a wanker that I know of!!!

Anyhoo...this is a cooking site...

Tenpoint5

Hey Now, I resemble that remark LQ!!!

Although you have to go down to the 6th interpitation
"In the United States, the term is understood, but seldom used, and then more in a way suggesting the target is an idiot or moron."

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

GusRobin

You winning the contest is out of the question, and you keep talking like that and you won't even win Miss Congeniality
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: GusRobin on September 12, 2011, 07:54:13 AM

You winning the contest is out of the question, and you keep talking like that and you won't even win Miss Congeniality

Don't worry Gus she wont even enter!! We gots ta worry about them other ladies hiding off in the wings. Deb, Caribou, SiFumar. Even Ole Habs sneaks in every now and then with a ringer entry.

La Quinta

Come on Gus...he knows I just mean he's a butt head...don't over think it...I'm going to enter...

Don't know why I am the sole target...seems silly to me...smack talk goes all the way around...except this time I guess...

Oh well...so be it...I'm not a chicken 0e...

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on September 12, 2011, 11:09:58 PM
Come on Gus...he knows I just mean he's a butt head...don't over think it...I'm going to enter...

Don't know why I am the sole target...seems silly to me...smack talk goes all the way around...except this time I guess...

Oh well...so be it...I'm not a chicken 0e...

Cause Nobody else will play in the smack talk game!! You and I have been doing this back and forth thing for a long time. We have fun with it and we both know that the other is doing that, just having fun.

For those watching from the sidelines. Tracy and I really are friends. Just when the ICB comes around I tend to pick on her in public like older brothers and younger sisters do. (Although she is a LOT older than I am!!! ;D) I do know that she is an accomplished cook and probably will beat me when the voting is finished.

The whole purpose of the smack talk thread is to have some fun and pass the time until the turn-in date.

La Quinta

We are friends (for the lurking people)...don't worry...feel free to pile up on Chris!!!  ;D

Hey Chris...the" I'm a lot older thing"...maybe you're right,  but I gotta lotta spunk left in these old bones! I'm gonna be 50 this year...so watch yourself...lotta cooking years here!!!

Will be turning in on the last evening so you have no time to re-cook!!!  :P