Iron Chef Bradley IX Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, September 02, 2011, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

Keymaster

I'm very impressed with the quality of all the post myself!!! I see some entrys I am definately going to try :)

TestRocket

Y'all done great! I'd eat with all of you!  ;D

Ka Honu

Quote from: Keymaster on September 20, 2011, 05:02:10 PMI see some entrys I am definately going to try

I've been recreating GusRobin's entry and find it both tasty and easy to make.  I like the low-carb, low-fat version even better than the original.  Just omit the mac & cheese and increase the amount of liquids - it's a keeper.

muebe

Quote from: Ka Honu on September 21, 2011, 11:22:00 AM
Quote from: Keymaster on September 20, 2011, 05:02:10 PMI see some entrys I am definately going to try

I've been recreating GusRobin's entry and find it both tasty and easy to make.  I like the low-carb, low-fat version even better than the original.  Just omit the mac & cheese and increase the amount of liquids - it's a keeper.

Just use my hemi-cushion recipe to sit on while you enjoy your Gus-tini ::)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

bree230

The old fart Q may have had a tough time casting his vote, but hands down mine went to that Martini with no questions.

I have to say it was the most creative one!
Testimonial to Q's awesomely smoked food!
(Quarlow's daughter)

Quarlow

A tough time? yes it was. I could have been happy with any or every one of those entries. You folks all knocked it out again.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

This did raise a question. Muebe how do you pronounce your handle? Cause I keep saying "Moob" which is man 0s and that is not PC on this family channel.  ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

muebe

Quote from: Quarlow on September 21, 2011, 09:31:32 PM
This did raise a question. Muebe how do you pronounce your handle? Cause I keep saying "Moob" which is man 0s and that is not PC on this family channel.  ;D

"EMM" "YOU" "BEE" ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: muebe on September 21, 2011, 11:08:54 PM
Quote from: Quarlow on September 21, 2011, 09:31:32 PM

"EMM" "YOU" "BEE" ;D

Muebe You have to put it in a way ole Q can understand it.

Q it is NEWBIE with an M
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

There have only been 37 votes cast so far. It is a very close race between 3 individuals. Make sure you cast your vote before Saturday morning!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!