Push cart for smoker and accessories

Started by jgoldwood, September 06, 2011, 05:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgoldwood

Hello, everyone.  I am expecting the arrival of my smoker in a few days, and have been looking for a solution for moving and storing it.  The Amazon product page for the 4 rack digital has a nice looking rack in one of the pictures, seen here...

I actually emailed Bradley and they said that cart was custom made solely for that photo shoot.  Anyone using something simliar, and if so, where did you find it at?  Thanks a bunch!

classicrockgriller

Sam's offers a SS cart that some of the members have bought.

I have mine on a wooden table that i cut part of one side down

so I could run it with the cold smoke adaptor.

hal4uk

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

jgoldwood

classicrockgriller

Habanero Smoker

I saw a cart very similar to the one Bradley has in it's display, and I can't remember where. I will book mark this post, and if I locate it again I will send you a link. It was fairly expensive, and if you wanted wheels it was another $60.00

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

jgoldwood

Does the bottom of the smoker get pretty hot?  Wasn't sure if I'd need stainless steel or not. 

mikecorn.1

Quote from: jgoldwood on September 07, 2011, 05:47:33 AM
Does the bottom of the smoker get pretty hot?  Wasn't sure if I'd need stainless steel or not.
I've used my Digital 4 rack on top of a glass table now for 2 years.

---
- Mike.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

squirtthecat

Quote from: jgoldwood on September 07, 2011, 05:47:33 AM
Does the bottom of the smoker get pretty hot? 

Nope.  The hottest part is the lower portion on the back side, where the heating element is.  Mine lives in a SunCast plastic tool shed, on a pressed wood box (part of an old kitchen cabinet).    No issues at all.