Pulled Pork Pizza - a copycat recipe from Diners, Drive ins and Dives

Started by MrRaven, September 10, 2011, 04:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRaven

Not sure if many of you watch DDD, but I love Guy Fieri and his show. Anyway there was one day he was at a pizza joint and they made Pulled Pork Pizza. It looked phenomenal!! SO yesterday I tried it myself. I smoked some pork, shredded it and made myself a pie! Man, it turned out awesome! I used a combination of cheddar and swiss cheese and that was nice too.

Here is the recipe:
http://www.theblackpeppercorn.com/2011/09/pulled-pork-pizza/

mikecorn.1

That looks real good. Yes, I also watch the show.

---
- Mike.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

ghost9mm

MrRaven...that pizza really looks great, my wife and I watch Guy also, and we try to get to as many driveins and dives that he has been to every year, this year we have several places up in New England we want to visit...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Quarlow

Not sure if many of you watch DDD,  ;D ;D ;D Thats funny. I think you will find quite a few here that do. My boss was just showing me his DDD app for his phone. As we speak he is enroute to Palm Springs and they are going to hit as many spots as possible. I saw the episode with that pizza and yours looks just as good or better. Nice job.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

MrRaven

Quarlow - that is funny :) Well then I am glad to know that I am among like minded people! I so want to go to the U.S. and hit a bunch of DDD joints!

deb415611

Nice pizza Mr. Raven

Quote from: ghost9mm on September 10, 2011, 06:28:19 AM
MrRaven...that pizza really looks great, my wife and I watch Guy also, and we try to get to as many driveins and dives that he has been to every year, this year we have several places up in New England we want to visit...

any in CT ?

grnhs

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

classicrockgriller

Guy is very entertaining.

Would love to watch some of the out takes.

Great job on the Pizza.