ACK!!!! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRE!

Started by EZ Smoker, September 15, 2011, 08:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TedEbear

This V-tray orientation and people getting it wrong seems to be a common mistake that can result in a serious problem.  I wonder if stamping "TOP" on the V-tray or including a drawing in the owner's manual of how it should be mounted would be something Bradley might consider for the future?

Quarlow

I don't know where my instructions are but I seem to remember they did say enough for me to get the tray in proper. Unless I just completely fluked on it. Does any one have the instructions handy that they can post? I am not lucky enough to have got it right ny accident. ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

The Owners Manual shows the tray installed the correct way

on page 7 for the OBS and page11 for the digital models.

Go Figure.

Tenpoint5

One would think that by calling it a V tray folks would put it in so that it would resemble a V
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Do then point them out so as there is no mistake or is it kind of vague?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ