Should i register it?

Started by Toker, September 19, 2011, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toker

Hi, i just received my new smoke generator with adaptor, should i register it for the warranty or it is worthless?

muebe

Why would you not want to register it?
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

squirtthecat

Quote from: Toker on September 19, 2011, 11:35:51 AM
Hi, i just received my new smoke generator with adaptor, should i register it for the warranty or it is worthless?

Definitely register it.  "Just in case".

Toker

OK THX i was asking because i have never registered anything before (even my OBS) but i will  ;)

mikecorn.1

Congrats on your first registration ever off anything. :D

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

ghost9mm

Nice move on the registration, if something goes wrong you now have a leg to stand on...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Toker

Specially since the smoke generator is the only thing i don't really know about, i mean, i could repair my tower without trouble but only opened the smoke generator once without really knowing what i was doing only following the advise. This one will be use as a backup in case my curent one fail again (very insecure guy  :D i need a double of everything.)

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Toker on September 19, 2011, 12:29:38 PM
Specially since the smoke generator is the only thing i don't really know about, i mean, i could repair my tower without trouble but only opened the smoke generator once without really knowing what i was doing only following the advise. This one will be use as a backup in case my curent one fail again (very insecure guy  :D i need a double of everything.)

Toker, as smart as you are, you can conquer the smoke generator.

Ka Honu

Quote from: Toker on September 19, 2011, 12:29:38 PM... i need a double of everything...

I can barely keep track of the stuff I have only one of; two would present a set of challenges I'm not prepared to face (and even considering a "backup" for SWMBO is way too dangerous to think about).

Toker

When i said double of everything, i meant to say everything about Bradley  :D Anyway, i have no place to cook with a BBQ in my kitchen  :D or even outside.