10.5's Bulldog BBQ sauce

Started by SiFumar, September 21, 2011, 03:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutcho

Subscribed!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

RedJada

Looks like a great sauce. Have everything in house except for the Dales. But I can pick that up at the local grocery store.
I really need to stop looking at this site when I'm hungry... LOL  ;D ;D ;D

SiFumar

I make this often!  At first we thought it was to sweet, but after it chills and mellows it is excellent!

tailfeathers

Wow I'm sure glad this thread got resurrected! Made up a double batch this afternoon, LOVED it! SWMBO thought it was too spicey (everything is, according to her). So, I added an extra dose of cayenne pepper to that batch, and made up another (single) batch leaving the cayenne out completely and using only 1/2 the black pepper. Perfect for her taste, and the first batch now has enough "zing" to suit me. This stuff is so good that meat is optional. Outstanding sauce, thanks 10.5!!!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

newsmoker22

hey Guy's tried this sauce and really liked it but thought it was missing something so i added maple syrup to it, wow is all i can say it's the best sauce i ever made, its a must try guys
avid bow hunter, smoke everything i harvest

cajunboudreaux

HOley Moley........I don't usually try and make other peoples recipes but let me say and am glad I did with this. This is some excellent stuff.. Nice work.. Although I am a coonass, I am not quite sure how I ran out of Cayenne. Being lazy and not running to the store I substituted it with slap ya mama spicy Cajun seasoning.. I love it. Thank-you for sharing.
Laissez les bon temps rouler

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

manfromplaid

I like it also had to go buy a box of dr pepper just so ican more as needed  nice job chris ;)