Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange III

Started by classicrockgriller, October 04, 2011, 12:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

If you receive your gift PLEASE post something in the I got it thread so I can track who got theirs and who hasn't
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

northof60girl

Looks like mine was delivered too....phew...glad it got there in time  :)

Quarlow

So has anyone heard from Sonny? Is he alright or did he take permenant residence at deer camp?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KyNola

Quote from: Quarlow on December 15, 2011, 09:23:35 AM
So has anyone heard from Sonny? Is he alright or did he take permenant residence at deer camp?
I think a deer finally shot back! ;D

Seriously, hope he's OK wherever he is.

viper125

Well could he be having a problem finding them?

A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Quarlow

ROFLMAO ok come on, I am to sick to laugh this hard. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

I have spoken with the CRG and he has been feeling a bit under the weather. Along with the fact that he has been residing out at the Deer hunting lease. Its hunting season in Texas and we don't see much of him until bout January
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

rdevous

10.5....my package will be at the Post Office today for it's outgoing trip.  My sister's dropping it on her lunch break.  Sorry for the delay.

Ray

Estimated delivery is this Monday.....The Post Office wouldn't lie.......would they???

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!