whitetailfan

I think this guy should be the next Canadian Finance Minister
Funny Ebay Item

Hope you're all having a good day[:D]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

nsxbill

Pretty scary isn't it.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

IKnowWood

Here is an idea, someone get an item from your homestead or landscape, like a peice of worm wood or resin filled sap wood, no bark with likely a white surface look that is clean and smoke it for 40 minutes with Maple or Oak, heat does not matter as your not going to eat it (hopefully).

Then post it on E-Bay and try to sell it for $25

Call it "Smoked Wonder Wood" as a aramatic device that is hand developed, smoked with natural wood imparting a enticing and natural smell.  Material takes on a natural amber look.

With smokes natural aromatic properties, the item will impart feelings of being out in the winderness, with calming and at times memory enticing.

Then have a picture taken of the item on a white cloth background.  Add graphics of a woodsy scene with smoke in the forefront (take picture with lense aboev the bradley's view, but not seeing the Bradley in the pciture).

Don't forget the $10 handling and shipping to add to this.  Heck if this sells, make more and add in there a certificate of origin that lists the wood region it came from and scribble a signature on it, and number it.  Keep the number legit.  And increase the price a few bucks and send the certificate ina bag or laminate.

There are lots of ideas of things that you can smoke to give that nice amber look and smell.  I bet some of it would sell.

The Medina's in Maryland's Eastern Shore
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

tsquared

And along with the smoke, add some mirrors.
T2

MallardWacker

I think the buyer was from Perry County Arkansas.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />I think the buyer was from Perry County Arkansas.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Mallard, after reading some of your other posts, this now makes sense.  The guy thought it was worth the premium to buy Christmas gifts that could be delivered by e-mail, thus ensuring he did not have to leave his meth lab.  Got it.

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Phone Guy

Mallard, did you get that card yet? or did you down load it?

[;)][;)]

Kummok

I believe that "steve300582" is the retired government buyer for aviation toilet sheets and coffee pots![:0]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

MallardWacker

SHOOT, they were never going to beleive me if I didn't get the card.

White,

When you got a "cook" coming off, you don't have time to go to the store.  That Red Phosphorus can get a bit unstable-if you know what I mean.

What can I say when you see stuff like this driving around my neck of the woods.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

many moons ago , i had an aunt that picked up all the dried cow pattys on her ranch and spyed them with a plastic and sold them as cowboy frisbees , she sold so many of them the cows could not keep up ,

JJC

This thread reminds me of London Fog in a can . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
1968 was the first time air conditioning was offered.  Luckily with advances made, in keeping the size of compressors in check, they were able to offer in-dash A/C on the 1970.

Really though, all this boils down to is the age old argument about inboard vs outboard motor on the boat doesn't it?

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB

MallardWacker

White,

It wasn't the air conditioner that worried me, look at those tail lights.  If all this stuff was on the outside I wonder what was on the inside.  Just thinking from your first comment, well it could be a....???

ROLLING METH LAB.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas