Turkey boulder

Started by Chili Head, October 11, 2011, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zueth

Where do you guys find Turkey Boulders that have not already been cooked? butcher?

squirtthecat

Quote from: zueth on October 12, 2011, 10:40:03 AM
Where do you guys find Turkey Boulders that have not already been cooked? butcher?

Butterball and Honeysuckle White make little 3 pound all white meat boulders.    I get them from Wallymart from time to time if I get a craving for one.   I like the big 10 pound boulders, but you have to go through a foodservice provider or something like a Restaurant Depot to get one of those.

Where are you located?

Chili Head

I just found butterball 8-9 pounders yesterday at wallyworld for just two bucks more than what i paid for the 3 pounder i just smoked. This payday im stocking up on a few. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keymaster

And i'm gonna go checkout wallyworld myself

zueth

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 12, 2011, 10:42:21 AM

Butterball and Honeysuckle White make little 3 pound all white meat boulders.    I get them from Wallymart from time to time if I get a craving for one.   I like the big 10 pound boulders, but you have to go through a foodservice provider or something like a Restaurant Depot to get one of those.

Where are you located?

Portland, OR

squirtthecat

Quote from: zueth on October 13, 2011, 11:29:53 AM
Quote from: squirtthecat on October 12, 2011, 10:42:21 AM

Where are you located?

Portland, OR

There is a Restaurant Depot there out near the airport.

945 N Hayden Meadows Drive
Portland, OR 97217

If you have a business license or KCBS membership, you can get a day pass to go in there and shop.   It's quite a place...

Chili Head

I picked up 3 butterball 7-8 pounders today at wallyworld for 1.98 lb.  ;D