Goldfish Burgers

Started by ArnieM, October 28, 2011, 06:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

OK, I'm a little strange sometimes; just ask my wife.

Happened to pick up a bag of super cheddar goldfish crackers the other day at Wally's.  Have to find a way to use them all (other than eating them).  So, here goes.

A couple handfuls of crackers go into a baggy.  They look happy.

Take a pot and beat the dickens outa them.

Mix up the fish with some ingredients and ground beef.  Also added a bit of Worcestershire, ketchup and fresh ground pepper.

Into the fridge for a half hour or so to firm up before going onto the grill.

On the lil Weber Q100 after a flip.  The little grill gets pretty hot.

The money shot.  We're not big on buns.  A little sprinkle of Sriracha and salad. 

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

mikecorn.1

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

squirtthecat

I like it!

(putting Goldfish Meatloaf on the short list...)

Quarlow

Looks tasty Cousin and I love the granite counter tops.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

standles

I done something similar (with the Cheese Nips) crushing them up and rolling chicken strips in them before frying.

muebe

interesting....

I am sure the goldfish made for a good binder to keep the patties together also ;)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Caneyscud

Oh, the inhumanity of it all.

All those wasted little gold lives.  They could have made something of themselves, but their lives were cut short

Think about the anguish the pain, the mental misery, the torture, the torment and distress!  Bad enough being shut up in a plastic bag world, with little oxygen, no way to get comfortable with all those stinky and prickly little gold bodies laying on one another.  No place to go - no fresh air, and then looking up and seeing a pot about to come crashing down - I don't know whether to cry for the ones on top who with eyes full open saw it coming or for the ones on the bottom who never knew?

Oh the inhumanity!  The wasted lives, the silent screams, the words of fear never heard!

Oh the inhumanity!  Golden lives never reaching their potential.  They deserved better than being mere dust.  They deserved to live free, to grow to ?????  They deserved to painted, or at least to become bait.  But no, they ended up as "binder"

They had feelings - now gone.  They had life - now lifeless.  They had dreams - now dashed.
The one 15th from the left had this dream

The one 4th from right and three layers down - had this to look forward to.

The one in the middle with the missing scales down the lateral line - sob - had the biggest dream!

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Keymaster

Them Burgers look awesome, Caney that was hilarious ;D ;D ;D

SiFumar

Those burgers look mighty tasty!