Mother Load of Butts

Started by OU812, October 29, 2011, 01:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnellySmokesEm

Dang man, thats awesome!  Bradley should steal some of your loaded up smoker pics and use them for marketing!  So how did you pull it all?  Is that a smoke ring I see?  There must have been a lot of self basting going on in there, that bark had to be killer!  Great job bub!  Now that beats a McRib any day!lol  ;D
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

OU812

I had them pulled in less than 30 min.

Used my elbow long PVC gloves and went to town, almost broke a sweat doin it.  ;D

The bark was awesome!

And yes there was lots of self basting, had to change my foil steamer pan twice.

Thats were all that great stock came from.  ;D

ghost9mm

Well if anyone deserves a bundle of atta boys, partner you deserve a bunch, well done my friend...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

OldHickory

Those turned out great.  Lots of work, lots of love.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

bears fan

Very impressive.  I had no idea you could load the Bradley that full.  Thanks for sharing the progress.

OU812

Quote from: bears fan on October 31, 2011, 08:14:01 PM
Very impressive.  I had no idea you could load the Bradley that full.  Thanks for sharing the progress.

When loading that full you have to rotate the racks so every thing cooks evenly and I cook with a foil steamer pan with water in it on the bottom rack to catch all the juices.

Oh Ya I also have the duel element and duel fans in there and running on a PID.  ;D

ClarkstonMark

Quote from: OU812 on October 31, 2011, 10:08:12 AM
I had them pulled in less than 30 min.

Used my elbow long PVC gloves and went to town, almost broke a sweat doin it.  ;D

The bark was awesome!

And yes there was lots of self basting, had to change my foil steamer pan twice.

Thats were all that great stock came from.  ;D
That was impressive.  Any chance you could explain a little more on how you got the stock?
I am imagining you set the butts in something that allowed the stock to drip into something ?
Thanks!
4 Rack Bradley Digital Smoker

OU812

Clark; I set a foil steamer pan half full of water on the lowest shelf that collected the drippings.

Just make sure the pan dont go dry.

After the cook pour the drippings in a glass bowl and place in the fridge wile your doin the FTC.

When the fat becomes solid discard the fat and you have some killer stock.

ClarkstonMark

That sounds easy enough.  Thanks!
4 Rack Bradley Digital Smoker

crusty044

OU812,
Man, what a wonderful job. Can I convince to emigrate to Brisbane, Australia. There is a nice place for sale very close to me.
I learned a heap.
Thanks,
Regards,
Jan.
Brisbane.