If This Showed Upon My Door Step ............... I Would

Started by classicrockgriller, October 21, 2011, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTAggie

Quote from: pikeman_95 on October 21, 2011, 04:06:30 PM
Crap CRG

I thought your ship had come in. Oh well, if he lives close enough to you. He might let you use it now and then.

KC

Sonny has more smokers than he knows what to do with!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: DTAggie on October 21, 2011, 08:33:49 PM
Quote from: pikeman_95 on October 21, 2011, 04:06:30 PM
Crap CRG

I thought your ship had come in. Oh well, if he lives close enough to you. He might let you use it now and then.

KC

Sonny has more smokers than he knows what to do with!

He's got smokers that he hasn't even fired up yet. I think i remember he has one or 2 still in the box!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

zueth

GusRobin

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 22, 2011, 08:15:01 AM

He's got smokers that he hasn't even fired up yet. I think i remember he has one or 2 still in the box!!
That's the problem, you remember but he doesn't remember he has them. ;D ;D ;D
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: zueth on October 22, 2011, 12:16:18 PM
Whats the point of the feet modification?

Takes the stress off the face plate which also serves as the front feet of the Bradley.

OU812

zueth

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 22, 2011, 12:54:04 PM
Quote from: zueth on October 22, 2011, 12:16:18 PM
Whats the point of the feet modification?

Takes the stress off the face plate which also serves as the front feet of the Bradley.

Thanks does that cause the face plate to not bust? where did you get the parts for the extra shelves, I would love to do that to mine.

smokeNcanuck

QuoteThanks does that cause the face plate to not bust? where did you get the parts for the extra shelves, I would love to do that to mine.

I believe that is the idea.  You can get the extra rack kit from Scott at "Smoke and Stuff" I think??
Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

Stickbowcrafter

Quarlow

Sonny got some stainless angle iron, I forget the dimesion but it was equal to the shelve brackets that are stock in the Bradleys and install it himself.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Meat tooth

Keep in mind the door mod, if/when the bottom breaks! BTW, nice job on those other mods!
Chew carefully and don't let your meat loaf.