Boneless Chicken Breasts

Started by kickedback, November 06, 2011, 04:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickedback

I gave Jan's Spicy Dry Rub out today along with a Powderpuff Rub from Raichlen's BBQ USA on some boneless chicken breasts. Gave them 2 hours of Apple.

Wife made some Portabello Stuffed Mushrooms to go along with them. Now we're both the ones that are stuffed

ghost9mm

Those chicken breasts look just great and that money shot picture is killer for sure...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

squirtthecat

Looks great!!  Which did you like better?

mikecorn.1

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Wildcat

Quote from: squirtthecat on November 06, 2011, 05:59:38 PM

Looks great!!  Which did you like better?

Now that is a question that can get you into trouble. ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

zueth

Are those skin less? if so what temp did you cook at? mine always dry out if I don't wrap in bacon

OldHickory

Beautiful plate of food, wish I could taste that mushroom----and the chicken breast.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

kickedback

Yes, that is a dangerous question. Gonna call it a tie. Truthfully, they were 2 different tastes and both equally good. I leaned a little more towards Jan's and the wife towards Powderpuff. We both agree they are different and to one's preference. I like a little more kick to my food. I ate leftovers tonight so I could give it a fair shake and still to close to call.

Yes they are skinless. I preheated to 225 and put them in. Took about an hour to ramp back up to 225. I really need to put that 2nd element in. Have it, just don't want to stop smokin' long enough to do it. Total cook time 3 hours. Stopped at 155 IT. Tossed some butter on top, tented and put in warm oven for 10 minutes. Not dry, but not excessively moist. I've tried the Cordon Bleu wrapped in bacon and thought the moistness was about the same.

The filling on the mushrooms was the Bomb. Used the Red Lobster stuffed mushroom recipe I Googled, just used portabellos instead.