Heads up....parts on back order

Started by devo, September 21, 2011, 09:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

Finally got around to calling bradley this morning about my cracked bottom face plate below the door on my digital 4 rack. Still holding together but thought I better order a new one. Seems they are back ordered and not expected to come in for 4 weeks. Must be a lot of these breaking. Oh well mines still working so I can wait.

Tenpoint5

First I have heard of any problems with a digital faceplate
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 21, 2011, 09:20:14 AM
First I have heard of any problems with a digital faceplate
Mine also cracked after 2 years of use. Small crack so I fixed it up quick with some SUPERGLUE, :) still holding strong. :D. (digital 4 rack)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

macsfire

Mine has also broke, but have not called Bradley yet.  I will call soon. 

wthr_dude

I already had mine replaced, it was on back order then as well it took me over a month and a half to get a new door and bottom trim for my digital smoker

SamuelG

Mine also cracked, but Bradley took care of it. A+ Service

( 4 rack digital )

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

zueth

Mine broke as well, hey have one on backorder fro me.

ClarkstonMark

I called to get my new bottom face plate, and it is expected to be in stock by 11/15.
The trim on my door is also broken, and Bradley is sending that today (along with a new heating element).

My overall opinion of Bradley's quality is that it SUCKS.  But maybe the competition is worse?
4 Rack Bradley Digital Smoker

ghost9mm

Mine broke top and bottom and Bradley sent new parts out within a few days, I suspect what is happening here is as these things go down the assembly line the screws that hold these parts on are screwed on with power tools and are torqued to tight and being plastic there is no give, so with temperature change something has to give...
when I received the top and bottom parts, I did not torque the screws as tight..leaving a little room for expansion...have had 9 smokes since the fix and no problems...FYI
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill