2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Ka Honu

Quote from: pensrock on December 03, 2011, 07:23:13 AM
A mini bottle of Makers Mark, (I did not know they made these, on the shelf with my other minis.)

pens -

Do NOT (I say again, Do NOT) leave a full bottle of any size of MM on your shelf.  It begs to be consumed and if you don't do your part in a reasonable time it will either explode in pain (due to its inability to achieve its destiny) or attract whiskey thieves.  Luckily for you I'm old and slow and don't drink bourbon but there are other nefarious individuals out there eager to prey upon an unappreciated bottle. They know where you live.

NePaSmoKer

Nice Greg......Hal you again out did yu self  ;D

Greg

What camera did you get? I been thinking about a new one.

hal4uk

Glad to see it all got there safe!!! 
Was getting COLD when I sent it;  glad nothing EXPLODED!!!
Merry Christmas, Greg!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

pensrock

KH, it will be empty before the day is over.  :) The fifth I had somehow ended up empty a couple weeks ago.  ::)

Rick, its a Olympus SP-600UZ. Nice camera but because the lens is a combo wide angle / zoom, the close up pics get blurred. I was just playing with it and did find how to use the macro so I'm sure close up pics will be much nicer.

Thanks again Hal, yep everything arrived in great shape. You did a great job packaging it up. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

SamuelG

Just got home....

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

Keymaster

Ok, came back three times and the box is still on the table ;) Open her up and share the Joy!!

ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

SamuelG

Lo Siento! Had to take care of the little one. Or maybe he took care of me...

What a great surprise this gift was! First of all thank you DTAggie and Merry Christmas. May you and your family be blessed.

- One great card  with explanations and all
- Broken Trail BBQ Sauce
- Hoochie Mama BBQ Rub
- Rodak's Pepper Sauce
- The Juicy Pig
- Rodak's Coffee Rub
- The Salt Lick
- Penzeys Spices Bratwurst & Breakfast Sausage Seasoning
- Mies one-step breading

What a treat! 😃😃😃

Know I get to try all of them!

Muchas Gracias!!!

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

DTAggie

Samuel - Hope you enjoy them all.  Tried to write a little something about each.  May have forgotten the Salt Lick.  It is great on everything I have ever used it on - butt, brisket and ribs.  The Broken Trail is a mustard based sauce and very good on pulled pork.  Not as good as Starnes but pretty darn good.

Glad it all arrived in one piece.  Merry Christmas my friend!

Quarlow

Oo Oo Oo, I have to have one. Hal if you wouldn't mind, I would gladly pay you if you would send me one of those mini M&M for my wifes collection. Yes Ka Hona it will sit unopened and unconsumed. She collects them but as we don't travel at all she is limited to the same old ones we get here and the collection hasn't grown for sometime now. In fact if any one can get some real cool ones and send themn too me I would pay them too.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

beefmann

Quote from: HSC5690 on December 02, 2011, 05:46:02 PM
I got a package delivered yesterday and was just now able to post it. 

Sorry for the quality of the picture.

I can't wait to try them all out.
Thank you very much Dale "Beefmann".

your welcome

hal4uk

Quote from: Quarlow on December 03, 2011, 04:22:09 PM
Oo Oo Oo, I have to have one. Hal if you wouldn't mind, I would gladly pay you if you would send me one of those mini M&M for my wifes collection. Yes Ka Hona it will sit unopened and unconsumed. She collects them but as we don't travel at all she is limited to the same old ones we get here and the collection hasn't grown for sometime now. In fact if any one can get some real cool ones and send themn too me I would pay them too.
Q, Check PM
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Ka Honu

Quote from: Quarlow on December 03, 2011, 04:22:09 PM... it will sit unopened and unconsumed.

Our Declaration of Independence states that men (and, by extension, their whiskey bottles) "are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."  You Canadians are very likely the aliens in "unalienable" so don't try that treasonable stuff in the US and expect us to smile and nod.  Man up!  Pursue some happiness!  Drink the damn booze!

Quarlow

LOL, you need to lighten up turtle boy, The amount of consumable in these mini's is only enough to make me thirsty for more and more. If it ain't at least 24 oz it is not worth opening, heck even a mikey bottle is bordering on a collectable. 8)
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.