2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I thought the cat ate the turtle?

CRAPPERS

Turtle has infinite amounts of life

Ka Honu

Alcoholic beverages are created to be consumed.  End of story.

OU812

Its beginning to look ALLOT like Christmas, snowed all day here yesterday.  :o

Got me a box yesterday, couldnt get very good internet yesterday was surprised the mail even made it here.

All packed neatly and arrived in great shape.

-a can of Nalley Chili (I'm thinkin lunch tomarrow)
-a jar of Nalley Garlic, Dill & Onion Petite Pickles (gooood stuff)
-a jug of Bar-B-Q Sauce from Spokane, WA (cant wait to give it a try)
-a bag of BBQ Pork Jerky (mighty tasty, almost gone)
-a Meatloaf Pan (the kids were gonna get me one for Christmas, been talkin bout gettin one)
-a bag of premium coffee (not much of a coffee drinker but made a pot this morn, not bad)
-a pair of cleaning up my mess gloves (the kids say I look good in them)
-a bread knife (now my wife can cut a straight slice of bread)

Showed the bread knife to the wife and she said "whats that for" I said so you will quit butchering my loafs of bread. She didnt think that was to funny,,,,,,,,,,I did.  ;D

Thanks Aaron,,,,,,all good stuff and will be put to good use, exp the bread knife. ;)

Marry Christmas to ALL.

Keymaster

Your welcome Curt, Glad it all made it there Safe and nothin froze and exploded ;) That knife actually doubles as a meatloaf knife cause it came with the meatloaf pans when I ordered them online, bet it would cut bread great too!!

Schmidty

I have been swamped at work so I was pretty stoked to hear that the post man had came by bringing a box!  I can't wait to try out the pepper / garlic seasoning ... I'm thinking peppered shrimp next weekend.  I wish I had the Thermometer 2 weeks ago though ~ I put my Turducken out in the beverage refrigerator to defrost and after 2 days still being rock solid I figured I had a problem ..... It kept beverages cold during the summer in the 100 degree temps but in the winter it was running at 32.  Now I just have to remember to adjust it again next spring (The visual cue will help).

Thanks RFT ... AKA "Ron"

SiFumar

Some awesome gifts!  I "had" one of those meatloaf pans...they do work great!  The knife looks interesting!

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on December 04, 2011, 10:48:28 AM
Your welcome Curt, Glad it all made it there Safe and nothin froze and exploded ;) That knife actually doubles as a meatloaf knife cause it came with the meatloaf pans when I ordered them online, bet it would cut bread great too!!

Told the wife the knife was really ment to cut meatloaf and she kinda smiled then said

"Looks like a bread knife to me"  ::)

Gotta love em.  ;D

Thanks again buddy.

Was gonna make some meatloaf tonight but as soon as the snow plow came by the wife wanted to go to town and get some movies and some thing to eat.

It was Subway and a chick flick tonight, the movie was Beasty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,booooring.

viper125

Quote from: ronbeaux on November 30, 2011, 03:09:54 PM
I got me a box from Nepa! Cool knife!

It's pretty darn sharp too!
[/quote

Man I have no idea what kind of knife that is or what its for. But it looks awesome. Kinda like a skinning knife I own.
Awesome totally!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

PapaC

Looks like fun everyone. Too bad I'm such a newcomer, I would've enjoyed getting in on it. Next year. Happy Holidays!
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

schneep

Just returned from a hunting trip and had a notice I had a package!!!

A BIG Thank you to Brian aka, Fireslayer from Racine, WI.

I had been looking for the Root Beer BBQ  :):):)

Ironically, I am in Racine often as that is where I fish out of for salmon!!  :):):)
Retirement, Everyday's a Holiday, and every night's a Saturday night!!

fireslayer

Your welcome...enjoy. I also fish out on the big pond often. Sold the boat and looking for a new one now so I can keep going out there. It's an awesome fishery. Merry Christmas!!

NePaSmoKer

My wife text me said you got a box.

Got home and said cool.

TYVM Mark (SouthernSmoked) and a really nice card.

I already eated the chips  :o

SouthernSmoked

Glad to see that it arrived intact.

Rick, hope you enjoy.....

Have a Merry Christmas!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

HSC5690

ghost9mm

Way to go folks, nice gifts all around...Merry Christmas all...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill