2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdevous

I too have one of those insert meatloaf pans and LOVE it.  I could not believe the difference not having the meat sitting in the grease made. 

My package going out before Saturday night.

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

pensrock

I do not have the fancy pan but I have always crumpled up a piece of foil to put under the loaf so its raised up and the fat can drain away. I think it makes a much better meatloaf than sitting in the fat/juices. Cool idea for the pan.  :)
Keep the pics coming, the gifts so far are really cool.  :)

lumpy

If any of you are wondering why you have not seen any Canadian gifts posted, the problem is Canada Post, as all Canuks know ::)

Expect to see pictures posted with the week (or two)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: lumpy on December 05, 2011, 03:06:14 PM
If any of you are wondering why you have not seen any Canadian gifts posted, the problem is Canada Post, as all Canuks know ::)

Expect to see pictures posted with the week (or two)

From the way it sounds on the news the US Post aint gonna be much better here real soon. Even though the Bradley Smoker Forum has done its part in trying to stimulate the economy by sending out a whole bunch of really awesome Christmas gifts every year!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

MidKnightRider

Got my box today.
Thanks Shasta Bob.
Here are 2 quick pictures I got before the battries went in the cam.

Got called back into work.
Here are the rest of the pictures:

"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

Keymaster

That looks like a nice Haul.Way to go Shasta Bob!!!

grnhs

Just got home and look what was waiting!
JB's Fat Boy Rubs, and a package of Curts special rib rub,(and I have a volunteer in the freezer)

Gotta get more meat :o

Thanks Curt

That pecan rub has a very interesting flavor :)

Tenpoint5

If my notes are correct we have 17 gifts that have arrived which leaves us with only 40 more to go!! Yes I am keeping track of the gifts as they arrive and are posted then cross them off the list.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Keymaster

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 05, 2011, 06:50:59 PM
If my notes are correct we have 17 gifts that have arrived which leaves us with only 40 more to go!! Yes I am keeping track of the gifts as they arrive and are posted then cross them off the list.
Thats fuzzy Math Mister ;D

SouthernSmoked

I just walked in when I heard a ring at the door.

Before I could answer - I heard the sound of a jeep pulling away.

Will be using later this week....

Thanks Ron (ronbeaux)

Hoping everyone is having a Merry Christmas!!

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

RFT

Quote from: Schmidty on December 04, 2011, 12:33:57 PM
I have been swamped at work so I was pretty stoked to hear that the post man had came by bringing a box!  I can't wait to try out the pepper / garlic seasoning ... I'm thinking peppered shrimp next weekend.  I wish I had the Thermometer 2 weeks ago though ~ I put my Turducken out in the beverage refrigerator to defrost and after 2 days still being rock solid I figured I had a problem ..... It kept beverages cold during the summer in the 100 degree temps but in the winter it was running at 32.  Now I just have to remember to adjust it again next spring (The visual cue will help).

Thanks RFT ... AKA "Ron"

Glad it made it and your welcome.   That moostard is good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.

cajunboudreaux

First and Foremost I want to Thank Gus Robin for his generous gifts. They are amazing and I look forward to using them real soon. The one that stood out and made me laugh was the nick saban sauce.. I am looking forward to using this sauce when my LSU Tigers put a whoop'n on dat Alabama Crimson tide in the BCS championship... Thanks again for the kickass gifts. It is much appreciated. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Gun Powder and Star rub
Laissez les bon temps rouler

GusRobin

Based upon your screen name I just had to send the Nick Saban sauce when I saw it. The gunpower rub is great on steaks, beef, pork and the red rub was supposedly made for chicken (as is the white sauce). I had to repackage the rubs because they come in a flimsy container not suitable for packing.

Bobby is being nice and didn't mention the fact that I was so busy packaging all this that I forgot to include my name in the package. Had to PM him and let him know it was on the way.

Roll Tide
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

beefmann

got home kinda late yesterday  and had a delivery and saw this

and this is what  was in it

thank you very  much Sharon hsc5690

by the way,  love the apron

cajunboudreaux

I figured as much Gus. lol.. I woke up this morning and read all the bottles again. Excited about giving these a shot.. the gunpowder has a very distinct taste and has me very curious on what to try this on. they are all perfect and right up my alley.
Laissez les bon temps rouler