2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Quote from: hal4uk on December 06, 2011, 07:24:52 PM
Quote from: OU812 on December 06, 2011, 07:52:21 AM
Youll have to break up my rub in a bowl with a spoon as when it gets vac sealed it turns into a brick.  ::)
Are you running low on silicon dioxide again?

Yep.....................got any?

RFT

Wow. Great gifts everyone.   20$ sure goes a long ways in different parts of the world :) :) :) :)
Kidding around fella's.   This forum is full of good generous people and I am glad I found you all. 

Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.

TMB

TestRocket hit the jackpot!!!!!   Everyone over to his house for breakfast & lunch  ;)

Killer box there TR
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

CLAREGO

thank you secret santa  ;D happy holidays and have great  new year Im very grateful
as of the time of writing this up i have no idea who sent me this. received the box Monday ???

never tried any of these. ive seen them but never grab a bottle i use adobo all the time but not this brand.
hmmmm which brings me to the question any use any of these seasonings with there smokers
???

SouthernSmoked

Niiice!

Whom was the secret santa if you don't mind us asking?
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

FLBentRider

Quote from: SouthernSmoked on December 07, 2011, 06:31:03 AM
Niiice!

Uh, That would be me... I packed that box in a hurry, I just found the note that was supposed to go in the box on my desk. LOL.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

CLAREGO

THANKS  FLBentRider must me a golfer  ;) i kept thinking and thinking and that night i sent mine out i almost forgot  :-\ :o

CLAREGO

o and i got some iders for some smoked killer chicken wings  8) 8) 8)

FLBentRider

Quote from: CLAREGO on December 07, 2011, 06:42:52 AM
THANKS  FLBentRider must me a golfer  ;) i kept thinking and thinking and that night i sent mine out i almost forgot  :-\ :o

Yes, I sent it from my office.

The mojo and the jerk is good on pork and chicken, the everglades heat is good on everything, including eggs.

When you marinate in the liquid mojo don't go more than 4 hours, overnight will get a little strong.

The Key west looked good I haven't tried yet.

All that is left of the Blue fron BBQ is the sauce, the building is empty...
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

CLAREGO

Quote from: FLBentRider on December 07, 2011, 06:47:19 AM
Quote from: CLAREGO on December 07, 2011, 06:42:52 AM

Yes, I sent it from my office.

The mojo and the jerk is good on pork and chicken, the everglades heat is good on everything, including eggs.

When you marinate in the liquid mojo don't go more than 4 hours, overnight will get a little strong.

The Key west looked good I haven't tried yet.

All that is left of the Blue fron BBQ is the sauce, the building is empty...

time to get my mojo on  ;D

viper125

Quote from: RFT on December 06, 2011, 09:59:56 PM
Wow. Great gifts everyone.   20$ sure goes a long ways in different parts of the world😉😉😉😉
Kidding around fella's.   This forum is full of good generous people and I am glad I found you all. 

Merry christmas.

Well the way I understand it. Is its more a minimum than max. But either way you are right. Great site and lots of generous people. Merry Christmas all. I'm looking forward to spending this year smoking with you all!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

GusRobin

Quote from: FLBentRider on December 07, 2011, 06:38:31 AM
Quote from: SouthernSmoked on December 07, 2011, 06:31:03 AM
Niiice!

Uh, That would be me... I packed that box in a hurry, I just found the note that was supposed to go in the box on my desk. LOL.
Good to see that I wasn't the only one to forget to put my name in the package. ;D ;D
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

CLAREGO

o btw FLBentRider i didnt even send one with mine  :o but now they have my address  :o :o :o :o

cajunboudreaux

LOL, I pulled a GusRobin myself. They will know who the package is from but i forgot the card on the counter and after wrapping with Purple duct tape i didn't want to break back into the goodies. So i left a message CajunBoudreaux was here  ;)...
Merry Christmas to all... I will do better next year..

Lots of nice exchanges going on...
Laissez les bon temps rouler

RFT

Quote from: viper125 on December 07, 2011, 07:11:53 AM
Quote from: RFT on December 06, 2011, 09:59:56 PM
Wow. Great gifts everyone.   20$ sure goes a long ways in different parts of the world😉😉😉😉

Merry christmas.

Well the way I understand it. Is its more a minimum than max. But either way you are right. Great site and lots of generous people. Merry Christmas all. I'm looking forward to spending this year smoking with you all!

Yes I should of realized that was the min rather then max.... I had extra stuff to send too... Always next year. 8)

I also forgot the note inside the box..  Gus you are not alone on that one.
"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.