2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSC5690

Beefmann,  glad the package arrived.  I tried to pick up some local goodies.  The Bbq Sauce and the Rub is from a local Restaurant here that my Husband and I enjoy.  The apron I screenprinted specifically with you in mind, I am glad that you liked it.  Dale, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Schmidty

Quote from: standles on December 07, 2011, 05:08:32 PM
Mmmmmmm time to go find some Shrimp and Flank Steak....

Thanks Rob for the wonderful gift you and your family sent.
The Fajita servers will be put to good use.  I have been wanting some for a while but there was always something else that I seemed to need more.     Looking forward to tasting the Saban Sauce  to see if it has as winning a taste as his football career.  ;D     The Melissa Sweet Rub smells awesome and probably tastes even better.

Thanks again for your gift and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Steven

Fajitas are great but if you really heat up the platters and undercook the the steak a bit (if you like Med. Rare) cook to rare and put on the platter at 500+ degrees and add some garlic-butter and all of the sudden you have a Ruth Chris's steak at medium rare at 25% the cost!  Take Care Steven and Merry Christmas!

standles

Dangit now I gotta go back to the grocery store..... :o

Where is a drooling Icon when you need one?   ;)

Quote from: Schmidty on December 08, 2011, 03:25:17 PM
Quote from: standles on December 07, 2011, 05:08:32 PM
Mmmmmmm time to go find some Shrimp and Flank Steak....

Thanks Rob for the wonderful gift you and your family sent.
The Fajita servers will be put to good use.  I have been wanting some for a while but there was always something else that I seemed to need more.     Looking forward to tasting the Saban Sauce  to see if it has as winning a taste as his football career.  ;D     The Melissa Sweet Rub smells awesome and probably tastes even better.

Thanks again for your gift and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Steven

Fajitas are great but if you really heat up the platters and undercook the the steak a bit (if you like Med. Rare) cook to rare and put on the platter at 500+ degrees and add some garlic-butter and all of the sudden you have a Ruth Chris's steak at medium rare at 25% the cost!  Take Care Steven and Merry Christmas!

RFT

Thank you, thank you, thank you shneep. 
The white cheddar curds are excellant.  Have yet to try the rest. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.

Keymaster

Some more awesome gift giving, I would love to get my hands on some of them cheese curds.

SamuelG

Cheese Curds?

SamuelG

SamuelG

dman4505

Thank you very much Pat all will be put to good use.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

deb415611

I was so excited I forgot to take a picture of the box but the best part was what's inside anyways......

Snelly was hoping that I didn't have pig tails and I don't (at least not since I was like 5 anyways ;D )   I can't wait to tryeverything especially the Pat's Ho-Made BBQ Sauce  - what Snelly probably doesn't know is that I can't eat most bbq sauces because they contain worcestershire or anchovies - this ingredient label is clear of those  :)   

Thanks so much Snelly!!!   I hope you and your family have an awesome holiday. 

P.S. you could bake a cheesecake without any problems, try it and you will be pleasantly surprised 8)

SamuelG

Very nice! You must have received a case!!! 😜😜😜

SamuelG

SamuelG

Keymaster

Quote from: SamuelG on December 08, 2011, 05:37:04 PM
Cheese Curds?

SamuelG

Sam, you have to go to the factory to get cheese curds in these parts but it is well worth the drive.
http://www.tillamook.com/products/Cheese/Cheese-Curds-114.html

RFT

Cheese Curds?

SamuelG

Yes.  Cheese curds.  pretty sure that's what they are called.  I'm working right now and dont have them in front of me and posted pic i took was a little blurry.

"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.

FLBentRider

Cheese Curds?

SamuelG

I had some when we went to Canada last summer. They are sort of halfway between milk and cheese.

Really good. kinda salty.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

SamuelG

Thanks for all the replies and explanations. I just had never hag them before.

Gracias

SamuelG

SamuelG

SnellySmokesEm

Quote from: deb415611 on December 08, 2011, 05:50:23 PM
I was so excited I forgot to take a picture of the box but the best part was what's inside anyways......

Snelly was hoping that I didn't have pig tails and I don't (at least not since I was like 5 anyways ;D )   I can't wait to tryeverything especially the Pat's Ho-Made BBQ Sauce  - what Snelly probably doesn't know is that I can't eat most bbq sauces because they contain worcestershire or anchovies - this ingredient label is clear of those  :)   

Thanks so much Snelly!!!   I hope you and your family have an awesome holiday. 

P.S. you could bake a cheesecake without any problems, try it and you will be pleasantly surprised 8)

Yeah!  I'm so glad you dont have the pig tails!  I tried to go back through your post to see and I didnt think you did.  I had no idea about the worchestire or anchovies so if you like it I will be happy to send more!  Enjoy and your welcome! 
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

FLBentRider

Quote from: SamuelG on December 08, 2011, 06:37:30 PM
Thanks for all the replies and explanations. I just had never hag them before.

More like a soft cheese than milk, and they squeak when you bite them. lol.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!