2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GusRobin

Quote from: 10.5 Mobile on December 12, 2011, 06:51:11 AM
Quote from: SiFumar on December 10, 2011, 01:23:24 PM
Dang nice presents!  Can we have Christmas in July too? ;)

NO

Besides that would take all the fun away from this exchange
Awww - please , please, please. We could call it the Practice Christmas Exchange ;D ;D ;D
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TMB

Kimmie just text me and said "You have two boxes here at work"!!!      I can't wait to get home   ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Friar_Tuck

The Iceman cometh!
Look at what was waiting for me at the Post office today!
Thank you so much Iceman, and may you have a blessed Christmas!

rdevous

Quote from: 10.5 Mobile on December 12, 2011, 06:51:11 AM
Quote from: SiFumar on December 10, 2011, 01:23:24 PM
Dang nice presents!  Can we have Christmas in July too? ;)

NO

Besides that would take all the fun away from this exchange

Watch it whippersnapper "10.5 mobile"...newbie...don't make us tell your big brother 10.5 on you!!!  LOL

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

kingrobb

Well I was thinking that I was going to get the short end of the deal on this Christmas Gift Excange. I sent my gifts out in good order via express mail (I was so excited!) Then I hovered over the mailbox day after day for my parcel to arrive ... but it didn't. Honestly - I was getting kind of sad. Was I going to be the first guy ever to get a rock in the gift exchange thing?

Anyway I AM SO EXCITED BEACUSE MY GIFT BOX FINALLY ARRIVED! YEAH!

It didn't just arrive .. it was hand delivered. Sadly, I wasn't home when it arrived. I would have loved to meat .. er ... meet Quarlow in person!

THANKS QUARLOW. Hey wasn't there a $30 limit. Wow I got spoiled. See below ...

Look at all the cool stuff I got ... a really nice carving board, some spice, some sauce, an injector, some Crown Royal (not the kind you drink - the kind you smoke!), flexible vegatable grilling skewers  AND some home made Rosemary Carrots. Awesome!!!!

Funny - my wife and I decided to not exchange gifts this year and just focus on the kids, but I feel like I got everything I need right here! Hey, Quarlow, by the way - I realized after I sent you my gifts and included the letter inside that it was in fact YOU that talked me into particpating in this gift exchange when you replied to my first post to this forum.

Anyway - thanks again Quarlow for everything!

viper125

Know what you mean! Got mine sent out before the dead line. Also received and posted what I got. So been hanging to see who i sent it to weather or not he received it. I was getting worried with the mail and season. But feel better now. He sent me a letter thanking me and said he'll post when wife gets camera home. This time of year you just never know if it will get there or not!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Keymaster

More great gifts, Unbelievable, Nice job everyone!!!!!

Tenpoint5

By my calculations we have 28 gifts yet to arrive. Make that 27 UPS kinda destroyed one gift and that one is being resent. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A GIFT PLEASE POST SOMETHING HERE IN THIS THREAD. That is how I keep track of the gifts being sent and received along with the PM's I get about it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mez

I got a box from Viper125 the other day.All I have to say is WOW!!I've been hooked up!!Unfortunatley due to many technical difficulties haven't been able to post pics.I promise they are coming soon.

Quarlow

Robb I am sorry it took me so long. I have been putting in way too many hours on the road and as I had to make your bench hook cutting board it took me a bit. Also that is why I hand delivered.
So the idea of that board is it hooks on the edge of the counter.
As for the gift limit, I came in pretty close with bargain shopping.  ;) ;)
The Rosemary carrots I made this summer and they are awesome. I had never made them before so I thought I would try it. Funny cause I don't even care for rosemary.
The sauce is the coveted CT sauce, you are going to want more. I have been thinking about getting a new order going in January. Robb you likely don't know,  but you can only get that way down south in Carolina. Early this year I got an order together and had 8 cases shipped to my wife's aunts in Blaine, then I brought them up here and distributed them to members who ordered some all across Canada. Once you try the CT sauce you will probably get in on it. That is the best especially on pork butts.
The injector, I had on good authority that you might want one. LOL For those who don't know, Robb got my name and I guess there was an odd number of canucks cause I got his name too. He mentioned he needed one.
As for talking you into this exchange, I wondered if would you catch on to that. LOL. Anyways, Merry Christmas to you and yours and hope you enjoy it all.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

DADAKOTA

As I was leaving to bow hunt this evening I found a package at my door.  Inside were some awesome items sent to me by Chili Head.  Thanks John and may you and yours have a Merry Christmas.  I got Macadamia Caramel Nut Clusters, Donkey Balls (Chocolate covered macadamias), Galeos Miso-Ginger- and Wasabi sauce, 3 Eyz BBQ rub, Soileaus, Blues Hog BBQ Sauce, Gun Powder Seasonong, Tony Chacheres, Hot Squeeze - Sweet Heat Chipotle Sauce, and Doug McCains Gourmet BBQ sauce.  I need to figure out what to use the Galeos and Hot Squeeze on.  IS soileaus a rub or more of a seasoning like Tony Chacheres?  Thanks again.

OU812

I know what you can use the Gun Powder and Soileau's on,,,,,,,,,,,,,EVERY THING.  ;D

Smokertime

So Canada Post pulls up to my place  Sunday afternoon no less  :o, I have a box.

I must admit that I have been excited about receiving this package.My package is from
Mike radio, who's from British Columbia & I live in Alberta.
Wow Mike, thank you very much for the great gifts.

I certainly will put both of these gifts to good use.I have reed so much on this Carolina Treet
I can hardly wait to open it.The remote thermometer, unbelievable. Thank You again Mike,wishing you a Merry Christmas & all the best 2012.
This is the first time I'm in the exchange, it has truly been a great experience, thanks to those that organize it.
George

"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!"

standles

Uhh Ohhhh A newbie with a bottle of Sop-n-Sauce.

I am so damn jealous.   ;D

Maybe we can get Iceman to do a once per year special run or something.  Kinda like Single BBL Jack :)

Steven

Quote from: Friar_Tuck on December 12, 2011, 09:11:29 AM
The Iceman cometh!
Look at what was waiting for me at the Post office today!
Thank you so much Iceman, and may you have a blessed Christmas!

Quarlow

Hey that CT sauce was in my hand at one point. I am on my last bottle now so it won't be long for the next northern order to go in. Nice stuff everyone, enjoy.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.