2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

This is kinda like when the family gets together for Christmas.

I feel joy with every present bein opened.

TestRocket

SiFumar

Shasta bob

Yes i got it, no more waiting at the mail box for me. Thanks my smoking Santa Mr. MidKnightRider. this will get me through the winter.WOW!!!!!!! what a haul.

Thanks Greg, ANd Happy Holidays MERRY CHRISTMAS To ALL!

2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

smoker pete

Thank you so very much TestRocket!!  Found a box on the porch and let me just say it was worth the wait ...  :o :o ;D  Got me some great goodies from the State of Alabama  :D

Been anxious to try the Gun Powder Seasoning and now I can.  Tasted the Gun Powder and boy, does it ever have an interesting taste.  There's quite a mixture there!!  If that BBQ Rub from Star Market is half as good as the Gun Powder it's going to be great.

Nothing like a local BBQ outlet.  These look fantastic.

Wonderful!  Now I won't have to get me some of these Big Bob Gibson Sauces to try.  I'll get to see for myself what the rave is all about.

Bamanation Hot Sauce comes in the colors of the legendary Alabama Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant.  It's gotta be good  :P :P

Thanks again for everything TestRocket ... I will be putting all these great gifts to good use!!

Have a Merry Christmas & New Years ...

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

mez

Many Thanks to viper125!!I hit the Jackpot!!!This is going to keep me busy for awhile!Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!

Sailor

Hog Dang.....I am so impressed with the gifts this year.  You guys are the best of the best!

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

DADAKOTA

This has been a blast.  I keep coming back to this thread to see what else has shown up.  Glad I signed up.

cajunboudreaux

I have to say living in 4 States ( Louisiana,Georgia,Arizona, and Texas) as an adult and being in the bbq community I thought i have seen alot.. You guys have really stepped up and gave some amazing gifts. you all deserve a pat on the back..Cudos to everyone.
The gift I shipped got distroyed by UPS(UPS SUCKS by the way) and i have been arguing with them and still awaiting an answer on a package that shipped Dec7th. Those monkeys instead of opening the package to see what leaked discarded (threw away) the entire package in which it was next to impossible for certain things to get ruined. But like i said they haven't"updated their system" to beable to tell me what happened. I call HUH???

Anyways i have re-ordered almost everything and i am having packages drop shipped with deliveries starting tomorrow. Picking the last bit of things this weekend to send then out on Monday. So to my gift recipient my deepest apologies as you haven't received your gifts yet. But I promise you will be an feel like a Cajun when i am done. Everything should be there by Christmas... Thanks for Understanding...

Bobby ( cajunboudreaux)
Laissez les bon temps rouler

Quarlow

Gee that sucks and yes so does UPS. I would never ship with them again. I ordered a guitar once online and it was destroyed. You would think when you see a a box that is obviously a guitar and says "fragile Guitar" that you might be careful with it.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

CLAREGO

Beware of those cg's (the grill on the maverick box) they are junk i own two they work great for Grills do not attempt to make one into a smoker buy the time you make all these mods to get a good seal on it its not worth the doller. i tried everything to seal mine still leaks!!!! thats why i own a bs lol Now i have parts for another smoker soon to be made  ;D my (hybrid smoker)
Quote from: Smokertime on December 12, 2011, 07:32:38 PM
So Canada Post pulls up to my place  Sunday afternoon no less  :o, I have a box.

I must admit that I have been excited about receiving this package.My package is from
Mike radio, who's from British Columbia & I live in Alberta.
Wow Mike, thank you very much for the great gifts.

I certainly will put both of these gifts to good use.I have reed so much on this Carolina Treet
I can hardly wait to open it.The remote thermometer, unbelievable. Thank You again Mike,wishing you a Merry Christmas & all the best 2012.
This is the first time I'm in the exchange, it has truly been a great experience, thanks to those that organize it.
George

CLAREGO

what can brown do for you  :o :o :o :o :o
hope not to get a flat tire or forget something...........
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 12/16/2011, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - East Petersburg, PA, United States, Tuesday, 12/13/2011

;D

Brisket Lover

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Shasta bob

Quote from: FLBentRider on December 14, 2011, 08:54:12 AM
UPS = United Package Smashers

This new logo should be sent to UPS as a gift or suggestion for the new year!!!or the new merger of FedX & UPS = FED-UP
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner