2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Guys, I am the recipient of Cajunboudreaux's UPS destroyed package.  Let me say this.  My cajun cousin has gone WAY above and beyond the call of duty to replace that package.  He is having everything shipped directly to me from the supplier.  He has also sent me lots of PM's keeping me up to date on the progress.  Bobby, I want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts.  I also know how pi$$ed you are at UPS but as I told you privately, it's nothing you could have controlled so let's not worry about it.

Merry Christmas Bobby! And thank you.

SamuelG

What great gifts sent by amazing forum members!

Wow!

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

CLAREGO

Hodgkins, IL, United States    12/15/2011    7:42 A.M.   Arrival Scan
East Petersburg, PA, United States    12/13/2011    9:30 P.M.   Departure Scan
12/13/2011    8:17 P.M.   Origin Scan
United States    12/13/2011    3:58 P.M.   Order Processed: Ready for UPS
probably another dent in the box  :o :o
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm almost there i tink  :-X

Quote from: CLAREGO on December 14, 2011, 04:13:44 AM
what can brown do for you  :o :o :o :o :o
hope not to get a flat tire or forget something...........
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 12/16/2011, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - East Petersburg, PA, United States, Tuesday, 12/13/2011

;D

cajunboudreaux

Larry,
Thanks for the kind words. Merry Christmas to you and your wife as well. Enjoy the gifts..

Oh and if a singing chicken knocks on your door and sings your Merry Christmas that wasn't me..lol. Just kidding.
That actually happened to me this year for my birthday at my office.. Was quite a sight...70+ lady with big 0s,dolly parton hair and bright red lipstick dressed in canary yellow tights singing to me.. 
Laissez les bon temps rouler

smoker pete

Quote from: TestRocket on December 15, 2011, 06:11:28 AM
Quote from: smoker pete on December 13, 2011, 07:04:13 PM
Thank you so very much TestRocket!!  Found a box on the porch and let me just say it was worth the wait ...  :o :o ;D  Got me some great goodies from the State of Alabama  :D

Thanks again for everything TestRocket ... I will be putting all these great gifts to good use!!

smoker pete,

I'm glad everything got there ok and sorry it was one of the last in the exchange!   :o

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everybody on the forum!  ;D

Like I said Morgan ... "It was worth the wait!!" ...  Thank you again for those great local delicacies and spices.  They will all be put to good use.  The sharing and comradeship of the Members on this Forum are second to none!  :) 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all  ;D ;D

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

teesquare

WOW! 
As this is my first year to participate- I did not know what to expect... Friar_Tuck went all out!!!

The only thing not pictured are the pair of hot gloves ( wife absconded with them and hid them ::) and one container of Tony Chachere's that was KIA due to the U.S. Post Office - but, the box smelled great - even before opening! ;D

The Butt Crack Rub is really garlicky - love it. Have not had much time to explore the others yet - but all of it is a wonderful gesture.
Thanks Friar_Tuck!

CLAREGO

wait buy your mailbox lol its in your state you should see a brown box truck pull up with hopefully a perfect clean box  :o

sparky1

ya, i got mine xmas present last week.  i scored some great stuff.

i want to thank gary and pat for the great xmas presents.  i loved um.  the pickles are to die for.  this is so cool.   sorry about the messy kitchen.   8)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

ghost9mm

Sparky...Pat and I are so glad you received your exchange gift and hope you enjoy everything...The pickles were Pat's idea, and they are our home canned 14 day pickles...
      Merry Christmas to you and your family...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

fireslayer

Got a ring at the doorbell to see a package on the front porch and the big brown truck leaving. It's says perishable on the side...hmm what could this be....?

Inside is a nice styrofoam cooler...

I open it up to find some awesome goodies. Definately going to have to break into these today. Thanks alot to Clarence AKA CLAREGO for the great gift and on top of that a nice little cooler that'll work great for some FTC. Happy Holidays Clarence from my family to yours and thanks again it was much appreciated!!

squirtthecat

Nice!

Try to get a closeup of that 'Smoked Dried Beef' when you tear into it...    Sounds very interesting.

OU812

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dried beef,,,,,,,,I grew up on that stuff.

I make dried deer and everybody loves it.

The gifts from the folks on this here forum are unbelievable.

CLAREGO

wow the cooler stayed in great shape your very welcome fire slayer. traditionally we eat are bologna with some vegetable spread/butter slice of american cheese between too pieces of bread you will find or you can try that dried beef in some white gravy its awesome (that way for breakfest) . the way they smoke it is in oak made sheds all of it or they traditionally did i think they may have change but the quality is the same.
Happy holidays and have a great New year from my family to yours

CLAREGO

:-[ still trying to get some cure/spice from them guys they wont give it up  >:( >:( >:( lol

KyNola

Quote from: sparky1 on December 16, 2011, 10:51:36 AM
ya, i got mine xmas present last week.  i scored some great stuff.

i want to thank gary and pat for the great xmas presents.  i loved um.  the pickles are to die for.  this is so cool.   sorry about the messy kitchen.   8)
Sparky, that Uncle Louie's Pastrami Rub is some great stuff as is the John Henry Rubs. 
Nice going Gary and Pat!