2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Going thru my records I have the following folks who are waiting for their exchange gifts yet: I have two of them that I know about that are being dealt with behind the scenes.

Sifumar
Tom W
Iceman
ArnieM
Caneyscud
SmokeNcanuck
Bavind
Meat_Tooth
LumpyDVC
JiggerJams
Bradley (Head Office)

If you have received your gift please make a post to acknowledge that you have received it. At a Minimum send me a PM stating that you have received it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

jiggerjams

And to think I have been giving the family a hard time for hoarding it from me ;D

smokeNcanuck

Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

Bavind

Mine went out on the 13th tracking only says it was dropped of on the 13th

LumpyDVC

Received mine. Sorry It's been hectic at work and home haven't had much time to post.

Thanks again.
-= Lumpy # 2 =-

northof60girl

Meat Tooth received mine as well according to Canada Post  :D

TomW

I may not know much about cooking, but I know lots about eating...

jiggerjams

I hope mine gets here before Dec. 22nd or after Jan. 2nd as we will be out of country in between that time. Not much I can do though if it does.

Closer to the 22nd I will try to call the local post office to hold my mail. Not sure how successful that will be though.

TomW

I GOT IT!

Great package from "my own personally designated secret Santa"  rdevouis (Ray)

Here is the money shot:

First, "Cooking for Heros from the American Red Cross

Then, Road Kill Grill, Fish-Tail Seasonings, and Fowl Stuff poultry rub.

Next is a keychain flashlight multitool thangamabob

A package of Ray' Toast Mix that looks like it will be good for biscuits, squash, French Toast, sweet potatos, waffels, etc.

Four "shotgun shell" shot glasses, from my friend Ray the bartender!

And lastly, a "MYTOPOFF" koozie, and bottle opener.  The Texas Shiner Bock just jumped in when I opened the box!

I think you will agree, I WIN!

Thanks Ray,
Tom

I may not know much about cooking, but I know lots about eating...

rdevous

Tom,

I'm glad the package arrived safely.  I'm intending to take the pictures of my bootie in the next day or two and post them.  I hope you enjoy the Toast Mix as much as we do.  When I bake cookies for the Blood Drives at the Knights of Columbus Hall, I take Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough, roll it into a ball about the size of a small meatball and roll it in a bowl of the mix.  I've never had a complaint. 

Let me know what you and your friends think of the Mytopoff bottle opener.......it sure has saved my hand!!!

Merry Christmas from my house to yours!!!!

Ray

PS:  The knife blade on the "Thangamabob" works great on lottery scratch off tickets. ::) ::) ::)

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

smokeNcanuck

IT FINALLY ARRIVED!! 

And all I can say is WOW, and THANK YOU!
My gift came all the way from Calgary, and was sent by Bavind.  In the box was a great haul of sausage spices, some of which Bavind told me
the recipes were around 200 years old! :o  The were passed down from father to son, how cool is that.  Also in the box was a very awesome
grinder of German barbecue spice mix, all the way from KaDaWe Berlin.  That is so cool, and it taste great!!  Next up is a shaker of BACON SALT
I have seen this before and always wanted to try it...It's bacon and salt how can that be bad?????  That brings us to the Club House "wild whiskey smoked BBQ"
seasoning, funny I sent one of these to Lumpy with my gift because I LOVE it so much.  Now I have smoked salt before but never for 30....that's right 30HRS.
The color of this salt is so much darker that any I have ever done, I just know it is going to be excellent.  The last item is a bottle of Cattle Boyz "honey hot BBQ sauce"
I have never seen this stuff before, finger test tells me it is going to be very good on chicken and pork! 

Bavind,
You went above and beyond!!  I can't  thank you enough, I am sooooo excited to try your sausage mixes(Italian, Breakfast, and Ham), and everything els.
I hope you and all your loved ones have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

sNc

box

contents

smoked salt, home blended sausage spice, and the Berlin bbq seasoning

bacon salt

Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

squirtthecat

Bavind

Ah Geez  :D  Hope you enjoy the stuff. I got mine today will try and get pics on the next couple of days.

jiggerjams

I got bavind's smoked salt last year. Really good stuff.

Quarlow

Nice gifts everyone. So it seems Brisketlover somehow miss registering for the gift exchange. He posted that fact on the register post so I sent him a PM to see if he would like to do a private swap with me. He was in like a dirty shirt so it was on. Same rules. So he sent me one and then I sen.....no I didn't..I got sick. I had the worst flu I have had in years and spent all last week in bed or on the couch. Since I was making part of his gift I had to drag my butt to the shop to finish it. Then friday I felt just slightly 2 hair thicknesses above an insect so I managed to get across the border to mail his gift. BL thank you for your patience. Now to the gift he sent me. Heres the line up:

Lets start with the wallhanger crab. He is cool and will sit guard over my mini booze bottle collection.

Then I got a T-shirt and of course all this comes from Maryland which is on my list of places to see and has been since childhood.

Next is the beer coozie, Mans got keep the beer cold ya know.

Nice jar of Italian style peppers in sauce. Yum.

Then a bag of peanuts seasoned with Chesapeake Bay
seasoning. Opened those right away. They are good with a good spicy bite.

And last but not least, a bottle of the Chesapeake Bay seasoning. I got a nice steak with this in mind if this is not improper use of the local spice. LOL

Awesome gift BL, love it. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope it is a great holiday season, and a Happy New Year.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.